Thinking of adding your Rogers email address to an email program? You’ll need to create an app password from the Rogers Member Centre to set up your email for added security.
See below for steps to create an app password.
- Go to the Rogers Member Centre.
- Enter the Rogers Yahoo! email address and password for the account you want to create an App Password for, then click Next.
- Click the Account Information tab. If you’re on a mobile device, select the menu icon in the top-left corner, then Account Information.
- Click Authorized Applications.
- Enter a name for your app password in the Name your password field, then click Generate.
- Write down the randomly generated app password or click Copy Password to copy it on your computer.
- Enter the password in your email program. When you’re finished, select Done to close the popup.
- If you have another email client that needs an App Password, select Add Another. Or select the trash icon to delete an entry.