cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of Recorded shows incorrect? 99% Full but only 6 shows recorded ?

jimdevonshire1
I've been here awhile

My recorded Shows list reports Storage 99% Full but I only have 6 shows recorded? How can I reset this so I can record shows ?

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Number of Recorded shows incorrect? 99% Full but only 6 shows recorded ?

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@jimdevonshire1 wrote:

My recorded Shows list reports Storage 99% Full but I only have 6 shows recorded? How can I reset this so I can record shows ?

I'm not sure how that's possible.  Go through each recorded show in the listing, click the Info (i) button on the remote, and check to see how many minutes (or hours) long each one is.

If you think that you are missing recordings, make sure that your "Recordings" listing is set to show "Recorded On: All Devices"

If think that you only have (for example) 10 hours of recordings, not 199 hours, try going to "Settings / Device Settings" and select "Sync PVR" to see if that resolves the problem.  If it does not, try clicking the "A" button to access the Help screen and select "System Refresh".

If your Cloud PVR still shows 99% full but you only have a few hours of recordings, you will need to contact Tech Support for assistance.  You can also send a private message to @CommunityHelps .

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation