cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ Not Working. Apps 04154 Error.

Anton777
I've been here awhile

Several apps including Disney plus not working and give the APPS 04154 error.
I’ve restarted the box, tried to change the HDMI cable, nothing works.
TheNetflix is working though .

Please help.

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Disney+ Not Working. Apps 04154 Error.

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor

This is the graveyard shift, but if you scroll downwards, near the bottom of your thread, you'll see some related threads. Click on the related thread about Netflix not working with the same error code that you get for your other streaming apps.

I know you mentioned that your Netflix app works, but the generic code you got for the other Apps is just telling you that the Apps won't load ... So it's not a very helpful code.
However, one of the suggestions in the related Netflix thread mentions to power-cycle the modem, then the tv box (after you see the white light appear). You can then open Netflix first, and then after you watch a bit of it, try to open Disney+ ... If you still can't wake Disney up, perhaps it's not woke enough to care, and you can then try some of the other suggestions in that same related thread.

Hopefully, when you wake up in the morning, your other apps will magically work.

Apps are APPsolutely guaranteed to often fail without warning, so when they fail, slApp them silly, until they Appologize and get back to work.

Don't worry ... be hAPPy.

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Anton777  Disney+ launches fine for me on both my XiOne and Xi6-T set-top boxes.

APPS-04154 is an error that you get when an app fails to start, and this is usually due to either a network communication issue or a hardware issue.  As @mebe suggested, first try power-cycling your Ignite Gateway, then power-cycle your set-top box.  That normally clears the problem.  You might also need to wait for your set-top box to receive updates.

It's also possible that you may have a defective set-top box.  If the problem does not resolve on its own, you will need to contact Rogers Tech support (by telephone, chat, or sending a private message to @CommunityHelps ) for assistance.

Anton777
I've been here awhile
Thank you both! Didn’t work though, I’ll contact technical assistance.

kevinisaac_123
I've been around

Anton, Disney, Netflix, Tubi, Xumo play, vevo and many others are not working and youtube is left 

Pray to god they dont do the same thing with other channels cause i only have rogers ignite tv

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 4 in conversation