cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing Priority List

schmidtp
I plan to stick around

I jusyt had to change to the new Rogers TV channel programming. On my "Saved", "Scheduled" , "Series Priority" I have almost 100 programs listed. many  (or most) are no longer even on the TV.

How can I clear this long list?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Clearing Priority List

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I haven't heard of an option to delete all the scheduled recordings there.  When in the Series Priority list you can hit the "D" button on the remote to delete a scheduled recording and it shouldn't take long one at a time and you may wish to leave the ones you may need in the future.  Start at the top of the list so that you don't need to scroll down.

If you plan to leave some scheduled recordings, starting at the top, then you can use the PgDn button to scroll down more quickly.

The "D" button is the small button at the bottom right near the centre of the remote.  The "D" button is also useful when in the scheduled recordings or when you're finished (or close to finished) watching a recorded programme.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I haven't heard of an option to delete all the scheduled recordings there.  When in the Series Priority list you can hit the "D" button on the remote to delete a scheduled recording and it shouldn't take long one at a time and you may wish to leave the ones you may need in the future.  Start at the top of the list so that you don't need to scroll down.

If you plan to leave some scheduled recordings, starting at the top, then you can use the PgDn button to scroll down more quickly.

The "D" button is the small button at the bottom right near the centre of the remote.  The "D" button is also useful when in the scheduled recordings or when you're finished (or close to finished) watching a recorded programme.

schmidtp
I plan to stick around

Thanks. That worked.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 in conversation