cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZTE WF720 - Wireless Home Phone

accsol
I've been around

ZTE WF720

I have had this modem for a good number of years.  I haven't changed anything, nor have I moved it .

I no longer get a green light for signal strength.  Any one on this forum know why?  Is there now an updated model but Rogers are keeping quiet?  Did somebody bump into the tower and move it out of line?

Not really expecting an answer, but hey, surprise me somebody.

Interestingly I hadn't noticed that Rogers appears to have ceased to employ real people while shovelling out the dividends and gobbling up the competition.  Nowhere on the site could I find anywhere to connect to a real person.

Thank you, someone

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: ZTE WF720 - Wireless Home Phone

RogersMoin

Hello, @accsol.

Thank you for your post, and welcome to our Community!

The Wireless Home Phone Base Station not getting a green light for signal strength is disappointing. Do you get any light at all? No bars or no light at all means there is no service. 

How about the power and battery lights? Do they lit? 

Have you tried any troubleshooting? Like, trying a different power wall outlet, reseating the SIM, moving the base closer to a window, etc. 

I'm surprised you couldn't reach live wireless tech support; please connect with us on the platform of your choice so we can troubleshoot. You can also send us a private message. We detailed more info about our private messaging in this blog

We want to help you get your Wireless Home Phone Base Station up and running as soon as possible.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation