cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone Issue

143Ranjith
I've been around

I have been trying to solve my home phone issue for over 2-3 weeks and still have no luck. I have 2 seniors at home without any phone access and I need to get this resolved ASAP since their health and safety is my first priority. I have to activate the homephone ASAP.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Home Phone Issue

ryan1969
I've been around

@143RanjithCoveredCalifornia wrote:

I have been trying to solve my home phone issue for over 2-3 weeks and still have no luck. I have 2 seniors at home without any phone access and I need to get this resolved ASAP since their health and safety is my first priority. I have to activate the homephone ASAP.

***Edited Labels***

Hello, @143Ranjith 

I can see your post it's very helpful for me. Thanks for creating this post my issue is now solved. Once again thanks to everyone for solving this query...

Best Regard,
ryan1969

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

do you already have the phone line activated? if so why do u need to activate it again?  do you mean troubleshoot the technical problem with the phone line?

ryan1969
I've been around

@143RanjithCoveredCalifornia wrote:

***Edited Labels***

Hello, @143Ranjith 

I can see your post it's very helpful for me. Thanks for creating this post my issue is now solved. Once again thanks to everyone for solving this query...

Best Regard,
ryan1969

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation