cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSN Login Issue

db87
I've Been Here Awhile

I've been unable to log in to TSN GO to watch any of their on demand videos. I usually like to watch their formula 1 coverage during the week as I can't always catch the races on a Sunday, however when I try to log in to watch it tells me I must be susbscribed to TSN through my television provider. TSN is part of my subscription package, In fact I'm currently watching it on TV right now, yet it won't let me log on to their website. Has anyone had a similar problem and found a solution?

Thanks!

***Added Labels***

17 REPLIES 17

Re: TSN Login Issue

RogersAli
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @db87

Welcome to the Community, we appreciate your post. 

I am a huge F1 fan, so far Hamilton looks like the obvious frontrunner but you never know :).  

May I know what device are you using to access the App? Have you tried to access TSN on demand using a computer? Are you receiving this error on more than one devices?  Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app to see if that fixes the issue?  

I was unable to replicate the issue on my end. 

Anyone else in the Community getting this error?

RogersAli 

db87
I've Been Here Awhile

I've been using my computer to try and access it. I primarily use google chrome as my web browser but have tried microsoft edge and mozilla firefox as well to no avail. I downloaded the app on my smart phone as well but once again no success. 

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

I searched for it on my Samsung Smart TV. It was not a native app and I had to sign in with my email address and Samsung password to install it.  After that it's one of my apps and comes up when I select it. No TSN  login required, not that I have one.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Hello @db87,

Thanks for confirming that for us!

We'd like to take a look at this on our end to ensure your cable subscriptions are set up properly. Please send us a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you.

If you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system please check out our Blog.

We look forward to hearing from you! 😃

RogersTony

I'm also having the same problem.

Hello, @amchoy.

Thank you for joining this conversation. We can certainly assist you with the TSN website log in; kindly answer the following;

• What's the URL (address) of the website?
  • Are you getting any error message?
  • What's the browser are you using?
  • Is your cable account linked with your MyRogers profile?

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I haven't been able to sign into the tsn go app and on the computer with google chrome. It says I need to be a tv subscriber which I am. I have the VIP package. My account as well as my parents account is linked and they have tsn with their rogers package.

Hello, @amchoy.

Thank you for the more info about your TV package. 

Are you visiting the URL, https://www.tsn.ca/tv on your computer?

If yes, when you click on "SIGN IN' on the top; you should see the following pop-up window;

You need to click on "TSN GO" and select "Rogers" as your TV Provider. Now, you should be able to enter your MyRogers credentials and sign in. 

Keep us apprised. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Yes that's is what I usually do.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I just tried the link (instructions in post 9) and got the message:

Sorry, your request could not go through at this time.

Please try again later.

I waited a few seconds and tried again and logged in without issue on the second attempt. I started watching a programme without a problem.  I'm using Chrome on a Mac Mini.

RogersAli
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @amchoy,

Have you tried different browsers? 

What I would like to do is to take a look at your account and ensure your cable subscriptions are set up properly. Please send us a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you.

For more information on our Private Message system, take a look at this page.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RogersAli

SteveK227
I've Been Here Awhile

TSN Go not working

Hi all, I log In to the TSN Go app with my Rogers account. At least I used to. Now I keep getting a message that says to contact my service provider (Rogers) and it won’t work. Can anyone explain why I can’t log in and watch. There’s nothing wrong with my login information. This is very frustrating. Please advise a solution. Thank you!

Hello and welcome to the Community @SteveK227,

I love the convenience of the on-the-go apps, just as long as they're running without any issues :). 

Have you made any account changes recently that may impact your cable subscription? What happens when you try to access the service via the browser? Are you having issues access any other on-the-go apps?

Please keep us posted!

RogersZia

SteveK227
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Zia,

We changed to Rogers Ignite recently but the login was still working after that switch was made. No programming changes at all. It just stopped working a week ago. The same thing happens in the browser. Please help me fix it, there are games on the TSN Go App I am missing that I'm really sad about.

Regards,

Steve.

Thanks for your reply @SteveK227,

I don't blame you for being sad, I would be too! ☹️

It could be an issue on the backend that needs correcting. We'd love to take a look and help get this resolved for you ASAP so you don't miss another minute of your favourite programming!

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. 🙂

RogersLaura

I have also done exactly this and nothing, Keeps telling me my subscription is expired

Greetings and welcome @danrexy29!

We'd be happy to take a closer look to see what is going on! Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 12 in conversation