cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starter Package and CP24

RichmondHill2
I've Been Around

I have a Rogers starter package + internet (no contract, and don't want one)

Would like to get CP24 @ $7/month 

Am I able to choose specific channels from the starter package and CP24?    I believe I can, but want to make sure before I call Rogers and they start off in selling mode ... thank you! 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Starter Package and CP24

RogersYasmine

Greetings @RichmondHill2!

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and nice first post! 🙂

We hope you have been doing well and keeping safe! You'll be pleased to learn that we no longer offer any commitment-based promotions when it comes to TV, internet, and home phone (and haven't for a while!). It is, however, important to know what your package includes and what changes you are able to make to it. 👍

For those who are still on our basic Starter TV package, you are more than welcome to add additional channels or theme packs to your services, for a fee. There are no Flex Channels included with this basic package and your channels are pre-set. You are correct--adding CP24 to your channel line-up will be an extra $7/month (plus applicable taxes). 

If you happen to be on our Starter TV package with our 'Mix Pack' channels included, then you do have the ability to select 15-20 channels from our list of 30 available channels (including CP24) and you may also make changes to your list every 30 days. Please note: For customers who do not have this option, it is no longer available to add and has since expired.

I hope this helps! 

RogersLaura

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation