Nextbox 3.0

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spidermurphy116
I've Been Here Awhile

Nextbox 3.0

Can someone please tell me the dimensions of the Netbox 3.0 box.

Thanks

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Nextbox 3.0

Hello spidermurphy116

The Cisco 9800 and Cisco 9865 are the same box but Rogers calls it 9865. I will post below the dimensions and the link to it.

Table 7. Dimensions

Feature Description
Product (HxWxD) 13.0 in. x 9.0 in x 2.25 in (330 mm x 230 mm x 57 mm) Product Weight 6 lbs, 2.2 Kgs
Carton (HxWxD) 3 units per carton: dimensions 14.9 in x 13.2 in x 9.8 in, 108 units per pallet: dimensions 5 in x 48 in x 40 in Total Weight 19 lbs

https://www.google.ca/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-rogers-ca&source=android-browser&q=cisco+980...

When viewing that link, go on the second one it will say " (pdf) Cisco Explorer 9800 Multi-Screen Gateway SeriesData Sheet" click that and download it. This is ONLY for the hardware. The software is another link.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello spidermurphy116

The Cisco 9800 and Cisco 9865 are the same box but Rogers calls it 9865. I will post below the dimensions and the link to it.

Table 7. Dimensions

Feature Description
Product (HxWxD) 13.0 in. x 9.0 in x 2.25 in (330 mm x 230 mm x 57 mm) Product Weight 6 lbs, 2.2 Kgs
Carton (HxWxD) 3 units per carton: dimensions 14.9 in x 13.2 in x 9.8 in, 108 units per pallet: dimensions 5 in x 48 in x 40 in Total Weight 19 lbs

https://www.google.ca/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-rogers-ca&source=android-browser&q=cisco+980...

When viewing that link, go on the second one it will say " (pdf) Cisco Explorer 9800 Multi-Screen Gateway SeriesData Sheet" click that and download it. This is ONLY for the hardware. The software is another link.

View solution in original post

spidermurphy116
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you so much

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello spidermurphy116

You are welcome! 🙂

penaltybox
I've Been Around

Can anyone give me some info on Rogers NetBox3.0

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: NextBox 3.0

Hello penaltybox

Everyone has a different view / opinion on the NextBox 3.0. I have nothing but the best view and opinion on it has i haven't had a problem since i go it. Meanwhile there are users on here that make threads about how they have problems with theirs.

What i suggest is getting the box and checking it out your self. This is the best way to see if u like it or not.

As for information on the box. You can find it all here

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/superior-tv-nextbox

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: NextBox 3.0

Pros:

Out of the box, it has a 1g hard drive.. thats about 120 hours of HD storage.

Its a FAST box.. faster than both the very older rogers models and definately faster than the nextbox 2.

Other features:

It has the new HD program guide.. this is a pro or a con for some people.. depends on their preferences.

Cons:

It does have a bug or two currently... still.
If you are using HDMI CEC for anything (easy switching between inputs based on whats on), its buggy with the NB3

There is also an issue with it droping 5.1 surround sound, until you reboot it.
(this would only effect you, if you are using a surround sound)