cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV Web Portal Not Accessible

Ashur
I've Been Around

I also cannot access Rogers Ignite TV on any browser on Mac (Chrome, Incognito, Firefox, Safari... used to be able to do so before, there has been an outage in my area and had to call to have my boxes rebooted/resynced, now cannot access ignitetv.rogers.com on Apple devices).  I get this error message:

Please clear your browser's cache

Sorry, we're having some trouble. Please clear your browser's cache and then refresh this page.

(Error TVAPP-00100)

Mac OS Mojave

*Added Labels*

24 REPLIES 24

Re: Ignite TV Web Portal Not Accessible on Laptop

Hello @Nomie637,

Welcome to the Community!

We'll try and get this resolved for you as quickly as we can. Can you please confirm the following:

1. What is the OS version on your laptop?
  2. What is the security suite you are running on your laptop?
  3. Are you using any VPN service?
  4. Does the Ignite TV work on other mobile devices?

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further.

RogersZia

Re: Ignite TV Web Portal Not Accessible

peisen1
I've Been Around

I'm having the same issue on my MacBook Pro, running Big Sur (11.6). For over a year I've been unable to launch Ignite on Chrome - it tells me that I've signed in correctly but don't have the service. So I've been using Safari. But now even Safari won't load Ignite - just sits in the loading state with the animated wait indicator for minutes.

Can you please help?!!

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@peisen1 wrote:

I'm having the same issue on my MacBook Pro, running Big Sur (11.6). For over a year I've been unable to launch Ignite on Chrome - it tells me that I've signed in correctly but don't have the service. So I've been using Safari. But now even Safari won't load Ignite - just sits in the loading state with the animated wait indicator for minutes.

Can you please help?!!

FYI, there is a known issue with Safari 15 not working with https://ignitetv.rogers.com/ : https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Ignite-TV-doesn-t-load-with-Safari-15-browser/m-p/48...

However, Google Chrome should work.  If you have not tried accessing the site in over a year with Chrome, be aware that things have changed; the Ignite TV web player no longer uses the Adobe Flash.  Try accessing the site with a Guest window.  If that works, try clearing your browsing data and temporarily disabling extensions.

sharaf01
I've Been Around

Hello,

I had the same problem, I tried everything to solve it!

Last thing I did was turning off Security VPN, and it works well.

So try this step and good luck.

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats