cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus . The new iPhone's includes a bigger screen, different backing design, better camera & VoLTE & much much more. . This thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do NOT make another thread about reservation & or about the new iPhone . I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..I am sure getting the iPhone Plus !!!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the iPhone 6 to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want " iPhone 6 / 6 Plus  16GB, 64G,128GB  " & the color of the device you want. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level  on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Friday Sept 12th & Launch date is Next Friday Sept 19th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get botboth models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6 Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!!

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6 & 6 Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 4 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6 Plus!.

Thank you! Smiley Happy

***Edited Labels.***

14,820 REPLIES 14,820

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

JS77
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Steve247

Wow!  that is a good one.

Might even top mine.

Rogers Plus store that my phone is going to has moved to a temporary location with no phone.

Took me 2 weeks to get to the bottom of that.

Finally dropped by the temporary location because I am sure that my phone must have shipped (#8 when it went to "in progress" on the 25th).

At first the store rep was not going to check for my phone since I had not received a call.

But then she agreed to check (my 5 was lost and I was concerned that the store might have been trying to reach me on that #---of course, could not receive texts).

It appeared to me that she had to eyeball every box in the 20 or so stacks of phones sitting in the back room (which would mean they do not scan the labels when product is received and cannot check electronically).

Sadly, nothing about Rogers shocks me anymore

tonyqiu1971
I Plan to Stick Around

hi,

I have same situation as you had.  I have cancelled my reservation which is done on Sep 12. because it is reserve as my personal account even though my wireless plan is corporate account.     if I keep personal account reservation, I can get corporate plan.

if you do not cancel  reservation from personal account, you will force to upgrade to all shared plan $85.

I am not rush to get iphone 6+ any way, I cancel reservation from personal account, and reserve it again with corporate account so that I can qualify for subsidize and also good plan.

kcho1200
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello there,

Is anyone know, when i do a Hardware Upgrade at Apple store, can i just my rogers rewards points ?

I heard some ppl said rogers rewards points only allow to use at any rogers store.

thanks

Ken

kcho1200
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello there,

Is anyone know, when i do a Hardware Upgrade at Apple store, can i use my rogers rewards points ?

I heard some ppl said rogers rewards points only allow to use at any rogers store.

thanks

Ken

kaylog
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meow, 

Did rogers just get a large shipment of 6+ 64gb sg? My corporate queue went from 209/210 to 109/110 within 2 hours. This is the queue that hardly moved since launch.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kaylog

Yes Rogers did receive a shipment from Apple.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kcho1200

Yes indeed you can use your Rogers first reward points at the Apple store if u are doing a upgrade

kaylog
I Plan to Stick Around
Thanks Meow! Lets hope they have 110 more for us corporate folks.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kaylog

I hope so too!!

kcho1200
I've Been Here Awhile
Thanks

writergal
I Plan to Stick Around

Corporate got a shipment in, huh?  I guess it's another week for the corporate people before going back to us consumers...

acerdacer
I Plan to Stick Around

Currently on a website that refreshes itself every 5 seconds to check for Stock. 
Its been running all day, nothing yet. Im waiting on midnight tonight ( 3 hours ) and itll probably pop up. 

They havent restocked the Gold in 2 days... might have to settle on a silver if they continue to not restock the gold 😕

lcnm
I Plan to Stick Around

I've been in status "In Progress (Activation)" since Friday (October 3). Can anyone who has a business account tell me how long they stayed in this status for? 

Thanks!

damanveen
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone have any idea as to the situation for the golf 64gb iphone 6 on a business account? I see alot of people talking about the 6+ but not much chat about the 6. I registered through phone around 2+ weeks ago and so far no contact from rogers whatsoever. They even screwed up my email initially so i didnt even get the confirmation email.. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello demanveen

Seems apple will be slowing down on making iPhone 6 devices and start producing more 6+ devices.

etorre
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Icnm,   i did a business reservation and have been stuck at order in progress(activiation) since oct 4, saturday,  i was hoping it would have shipped by now.   let me know when they ship yours.  i am hoping they will ship mine tomorrow.  i don' tknow what the hold up is.

printer37101112
I Plan to Stick Around
Hi meow

Any news from your source??

pcouture1
I'm Here A Lot

So I ordered my 64GB SG 6 last Tuesday and I just got the text that it shipped, seems like it went fast for me. No email or anything though, seems like that's happened to a lot of people though. 

Scrabbnut
I Plan to Stick Around
I do't think I'll be getting my phone anytime soon. I've been waiting for 3 weeks, and I'm still 1721 on the waiting list.....sigh. I'm wondering if Costco has any 6 + in stock......anybody for that matter. This waiting is killing me!

acerdacer
I Plan to Stick Around

Was on Apple reserve the moment they restocked, said a gold 6 16gb was available and as I was doing the checkout or whatever it was out of stock.. got impatient and reserved a Silver one... lol

I want a gold one! might just cancel the reservation or find someone to trade with.

limenthecoconut
I Plan to Stick Around

Woohooo, just scored a SG 128 plus through Apple!!! Weeks of playing the apple game finally paid off 😄 Thank you @meowmix and everyone who offered excellent information, tips, and support! If there are no hiccups at the store tomorrow, I will finally have it. My nights will be free once again! lol Smiley LOL