cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

zubair1177
I plan to stick around

If anyone in rush to buy 44 mm gold, few are available at Apple Store Square one

gmjadeja37
I've been here awhile

How can we see our rank? i am trying to look in to myrogers app but could not find the number. 

Vince181
I plan to stick around

gmjadeja37
I've been here awhile

Do you have 40mm grey?

Auntiero
I plan to stick around
On your confirmation email at the bottom left, there is a link that will take you to this info.

gmjadeja37
I've been here awhile

@Auntiero that leads me to the reservation system,  i do not see my rank there. Or maybe i am missing something.

1.JPG

Vince181
I plan to stick around
Restart your browser

Auntiero
I plan to stick around
It’s suppose to take you to your reservation. Where you can see the status and cancel or edit. It’s working for me.

Same thing here,, after a few minutes the chick said something something and assured me that I’ll have my watch by Monday. Gave me some case # and hers as well if the watch isn’t ready for pickup on Monday. Pretty sure it’ll be another week to actually get my hands on it lol

sbradley33
I plan to stick around
I received the same response from CSR in Halifax. Rogers won’t be selling the watches until the pre-orders have been fulfilled.

sbradley33
I plan to stick around
It appears 3 people have cancelled their orders over the weekend. I went from 102 to 99.

Auntiero
I plan to stick around
Has anyone’s reserve fee been refunded back? My concern is that it hasn’t arrived at the store yet but it’s has been shipped.

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
Nightmare is over

Activations should be working now. WS300 shenanigans seem to have been sorted.

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around
I haven’t been refunded yet. But I assume I’ll get it Monday or Tuesday, doubt they’ll do it over the weekend

Auntiero
I plan to stick around
I haven’t cancelled nor have I picked up the watch. It’s still shipping.

supervillain
I plan to stick around

Mine is at "shipped""status now.  40mm gold.  Lets see if monday is the day for me!

zubair1177
I plan to stick around

I called retention and they said they are expecting MOST of the pre-orders to be shipped by Sunday for Monday delivery.  Let see! 🙂  She was surprised that my pre-order was not shipped LOL 

sbradley33
I plan to stick around

I'm still holding at 99 with an Open status.  Maybe the system will process overnight and show me a shipped status in the morning.

zubair1177
I plan to stick around

Same here , still at #1 OPEN 

dustonf
I plan to stick around
That would be amazing... I’m sitting at 49

mwahidullah
I plan to stick around
Can anyone pls confirm status in progress or shipped for 44mm silver with initial queue number? So I can track why being #3 Silver 44mm still shows open. Thanks.