cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Ultra

fs5qc
I'm here a lot
Can someone tell me without the need to send an letter to the Rogers head office.

Why Rogers is still not offing the Apple Watch Ultra.

Why you would not sell an popular products when your two concurrent do it ?
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Apple Watch Ultra

RyanKelly
I plan to stick around

I want to order the Ultra also!!!

Bell is offering it! why isnt rogers????

Come on Rogers. 

Lets fix this asap. Your customers dont want to switch providers

Also with Bell is possible to order it on an separate line not with Rogers

fs5qc
I'm here a lot

I am an 14 years old costumer I don’t want to quit just for an Apple Watch Ultra.

Remember that Rogers Was the first to get the iPhone in Canada because of their 3G network.

Now they got a lot of customers with iPhone because that and their strong 5G networks.

A lot of iPhone owners want an Apple Watch and want to choose the models they want like an iPhone; Do you think you costumers would be happy if this year you would just offering the iPhone 14 (none pro).

JulyMan
I've been around
Hi I am also wondering why Rogers is not offering the Apple Watch ultra? Makes no Sense not to offer the flagship model

el_clockblock
I've been around

Jumping on the frustration bandwagon here, why is the AW Ultra not offered as an option? Every other provider offers it. Even AMAZON has stock of it and you can pay in monthly payments if you have a CC from them. 

Step up your offers, Rogers!!

OasisGlass
I've been around

Hello Rogers, bring the apple watch ultra quick! (im also a 10 plus years customers ) and am quite excited for this watch.

FB11
I've been around
@rogers when are you getting the iWatch Ultra????? I’ll switch I’ve to Bell!

Zyptagrupthor
I've been here awhile
Come on Rogers!
There’s already 7 post about the subject and absolutely no-one on your part cared to reply.

When can we get the Apple Watch Ultra?
What’s going on?

Really poor customer service.

*a disappointed customer

Hello All

I can understand the desire to have the latest Apple Watch Ultra. 

Regrettably, we have not been advised if we will be carrying this device. Once we have more details to share we will update the community.

You can see the Apple Watches we currently carry by vising the rogers.com page here

RogersTony

Harkanwaljit
I've been around

I’m waiting till Black Friday, if by Black Friday Rogers don’t offer Apple Watch ultra then I’ll move to bell or Telus. We are paying almost same bill as of bell or Telus but still Rogers don’t offer watch ultra while others do.

I hope we're able to provide an offer that works for you @Harkanwaljit! I'm excited to see what deals may come for our customers. 🙂

Regards,

RogersCorey

604Mitch
I've been around

I only see the aw 8. No ultra in any Black Friday ads from Rogers.

I don’t know about deals but this thread is about the Apple watch ultra and it’s still not available.
Why is it not yet an option is what we want to know.

joe_black
I'm here a lot
Hey everyone. I emailed Rogers and I got a response where they gave me a phone number to call and ask about the watch ultra. Here is the number: 1-866-558-1025
Please call this number!!!.
Maybe they can hear us! Here is the email I received:

“Hello,

Thank you for sharing your concern through our website.

We have reviewed your submission and identified that our Escalations Team/Management Office is best equipped to address your concern. For immediate service, they can be directly reached at 1-866-558-1025 from 7AM to 9PM EST 7 days a week.

We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.”

Davidsvt1998
I've been around

Same here if they wpont offer it the Apple Watch Ultra after 15 year loyal I’ll switch to Telus or bell

Dalibor1983
I've been around

Like everyone else, was hoping to order the AW Ultra as all other carriers but Rogers offer it. Looks like I won’t be getting one for Christmas since today is Dec 12th & they still don’t offer it. I’m looking to switch providers now.

Topic Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 33 Likes
  • 14 in conversation