cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wait time to port back to Rogers

samsvoc63
I plan to stick around

I've been with Fido for a year, then ported to Rogers and a month later, I ported back to Fido. Now, I see Rogers EPP are to my liking. So, the question is, how long do I need to wait before I can port back to Rogers?

Thanks

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Wait time to port back to Rogers

samsvoc63
I plan to stick around
I reached out to a Rogers rep on Thursday, I believe he was from Manitoba and he said, he couldn't find anything on his end that wouldn't allow me back to Rogers. I'll try your number and see if I get the same answer.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersZia

Hi @samsvoc63,

Welcome to the Community!

You can check the eligibility criteria by following the steps listed here.  #4 has details on how to check if your line is ready to be ported over. 

Let us know if you have any other questions.

RogersZia

samsvoc63
I plan to stick around

I no longer have access to 90% of my account. All I can see is my last bill, that's it.

RogersMoin

Hello, @samsvoc63.

Thank you for reviewing your MyRogers profile. As access is restricted, kindly connect with one of our advisors at 1 855 381-7834 to explore the possibility of returning to Rogers. I appreciate your understanding.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

samsvoc63
I plan to stick around
I reached out to a Rogers rep on Thursday, I believe he was from Manitoba and he said, he couldn't find anything on his end that wouldn't allow me back to Rogers. I'll try your number and see if I get the same answer.
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation