cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a credit check on on upgrade?

aoneill25
I've been here awhile

My husband and I are currently on bring your own phone plans. Next week we are planning to upgrade to new devices. We were told a hard credit check is needed to do the upgrade even though we already have services. Can someone please confirm this.?

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Is there a credit check on on upgrade?

RogersZia

Good evening @aoneill25,

Welcome to the Community!

Do you have any services in addition to the 2 wireless lines? An internal credit evaluation is required for all hardware upgrade orders. 

However we would need to review your account to see why an external credit evaluation is needed. Please let us know if you still require account assistance.

RogersZia

aoneill25
I've been here awhile

We only have the 2 phone lines on the account. A CSR told me about the external credit check through chat but never actually looked at our account. So I’m not sure if they were just giving information that they thought was correct. We’ve only been with Roger’s for about a month now ( January 10th will be exactly 30 days)

@aoneill25 we can check your account to confirm why an external check is required. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation