cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get in touch with someone from the Fraud Department?

ResUC
I've been around

I  recently made an address change in the wireless account profile. Then place an order of new phone.  Two days after I received an email saying I needed to wait 3-4 weeks for backorder. Then I contact a representative via phone, she suggested I switch to another one, and then transfer the line to the validation team. After a few questions, I was told that I need to go to a local store with 2 pcs of ID.  One day after I did what been told to,one dealer told me the validation was finished but it seems the account has been locked. Then he said that  I need to contact Rogers' fraud department. Since then I made 6 phone calls with different reps, each time they transfer the line to I was asked if I know the 4 digits extended code to reach the specific person. Am I supposed to know that as a customer??? Instead, I left 3 voice mail messages and hope they can call me back. Even one of the reps helped me once. That's the only number I ever had, and not being able to contact is super frustrating. If anyone knows the extended code, please let me know. Thx.

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: How do I get in touch with someone from the Fraud Department?

RogersTony

Hello, @ResUC

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how frustrating it is to experience this issue when trying to order a new device. We will need to take a look at your account to see what is going on and help you find a resolution.

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation