cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay bill on app or website

Infinitrium
I'm here a lot

I swear this happens every other month. I tried to pay my bill on the website. The little color bar animation just kept repeating for 5 minutes so I closed my web browser and logged into the app on my phone. Tried making a payment and it failed there too. Tried using the website again and oh boy, lots of problems this time

I entered my credit card information (Visa debit) and clicked the make payment button. I got an error message saying my card information was incorrect. Interesting that, when I had the card straight in front of me. I then logged into my bank account through my web browser and it shows that a payment was taken out but was immediately reversed with no input from me.

How am I supposed to pay my bill now? You don't take payments in your store locations anymore so I'm completely out of ideas. If I get a late payment charge from this I am going to be upset

***EDITED LABELS***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can't pay bill on app or website

RogersCorey

Greetings and welcome @Infinitrium!

I would honestly recommend that you consider setting up Automatic Payments so you don't have to worry about this happening in the future.

With Automatic Payments, customers can pay their bills automatically each month. Funds are conveniently withdrawn on approximately the same day of every month from their bank account or credit card of their choice. Setting up Automatic Payments means customers no longer have to remember the bill due date and make manual payments each month.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further if you're interested. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

wrigglyhotdog
I've been around

I'm having the same problem and I HAD automated billing up.  I just noticed a little more than 2 weeks ago.

Hello, @wrigglyhotdog.

I appreciate you joining this thread, and welcome to our Community!

Thank you for being diligent with bill payments. Is your automatic bill payment failing, or were you trying to pay your bill through MyRogers?

We need more info about your failed transaction, so we can help in finding a solution for you.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation