Ask an Expert: Roam Like Home
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Multiple Phones on the Share Everything plan using their phones in the US Simultaneously

Is it $5/day per phone that is using the Share Everything plan in the US?   For example If Mom, Dad and Child all have phones on the same Share Everything plan, and we are all in the US on a family trip,   If we all use our phones will the account ...

Roaming Made Simple

Well... it is about time!  Don't know how much revenue you guys have lost by not offering this sooner.  I have had a PAYG account with ATT for the past 5 years and simply swap out my sim card when down in the US and forwarded my calls down there.  U$...

kneilson by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! How Much Does $5 Get You?

Sorry for showing up late.   I understand the Roam Like Home service costs $5 a day. How much voice / text / data does $5 give me in a day?      ***Edited Labels.***    

BhuDeo_ by I'm here a lot
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Ask an Expert: Roam Like Home - WELCOME

We are excited to launch Roam Like Home!  There's been a few questions so far in the Community about Roam Like Home so we are hosting an Ask an Expert event with @RogersDonavan.   @RogersDonavan will be on hand to answer your questions November 20th ...

Labels