TV
Digital Boxes, Digital Adapters, PVRs, channels & programming.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why was Deutsche Welle dropped Jan 2024?

I called Rogers enquiring into why DW was no longer active? Rogers' clerk had no answer other than both German channels were dropped without notice....again why?   Amazon Firestick is looking more promising by the day. Fee's keep escalating, I've bee...

NS28G by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Ignite TV Recording Inquiry

I am think about upgrading to Rogers Ignite TV and Internet, I am currently still using the old PVR box which I really like. The good thing now with my PVR is, I can still watch my recordings because they are stored locally, on my PVR. If I upgrade t...

Graham052 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

98.1 CHFI Christmas Music and Fireplace Channel

I have legacy VIP TV and have been waiting weeks for the Christmas music to actually show up on channel 299. The message "Thank you for tuning in. Please be advised the Sunset Channel will resume on January 11, 2024" is the only thing I see with elev...

Kmwolf by I'm here a lot
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ignite TV Issues

We have had issues for weeks with our TV screen freezing, turning black and going off and on. Our first thought was we needed a new HDMI cord, we have since replaced this cord 3 times!!!! To no avail ! The TV will work for awhile but then it starts d...

1_25n by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital cable box not supported?

Our tv keeps giving us a random message that channels are not available and to try again later. I called Rogers and the tech told me that the box is faulty and they will not replace it, I have to switch to Ignite. I have had three technicians (Rogers...

Kmmotyl by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! FX show "The Bear" unavailable on FX or FXX - WHY ??

Since I'm ON HOLD in the live chat support area, thought I would post here.  (30+ mins now)  I subscribe to FX & FXX yet the only way to watch The Bear is to subscribe to DISNEY, which I dont. What's up with that Rogers?  @RogersRob It's an FX show, ...

silentbob by I plan to stick around
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Are there Ignite TV boxes that connect via coaxial rather than wi-fi?

The reason why I'm asking is that my current Legacy modem cuts out several times per day.  This has happened with other modems, so I anticipate that if I switch from Legacy to Ignite, the new modem will also lose connection regularly.    If the new T...

phrenzee1 by I've been around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Formula 1 Racing schedule.

I'm no longer a Rogers Digital Cable subscriber, I now have IPTV from my ISP.  When on Rogers Cable I recorded everything and just occasionally watched News live. That hasn't changed for me.   I had the Bahrain GP Qualifying  scheduled to record at 1...

OLDYELLR by I'm a senior advisor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Stop Regional Blackouts

Can Rogers please stop the regional blackout’s of the Toronto maple leaf games in the Ottawa region.Why can I watch every other Canadian team and Seattle .vs. Arizona but I can’t watch the leaf games when it’s decided they are to be blacked out. I do...

BillBert by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Flex Channel Technical Problems

I just signed up for Rogers TV and Internet with a door to door Rogers Rep.  I She offered me Internet + TV Sports+28 channels for $99 plus a second TV out let for $10 more for $109.The Internet works fine But I didn't get some of the TV Channels I a...

RobScarbs by I've been around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Switch to Ignite TV - NextBox Recordings

My condo is switching to Ignite as of May 1.  I have a lot of saved content on my Netbox PVR.  How do I save this content or upload it to the new Ignite cloud recorder?  I d9 not want to lose this content!       ***Edited Labels***

dcdanko by I plan to stick around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Your World This Week loop

For the past four days, Your World This Week has a continuous, short loop promoting the channel, BBC Earth.  Your World This Week used to be a nice source of information as to what is currently on the platform, but is currently in an unwatchable stat...

Soccer

English soccer just moved from DAZN (which Rogers Ignite shows) to FUBO TV. Is Rogers going to link to this? If not, how do I get it through my Samsung smart TV? Help!     ***Added Labels***

Doug67 by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Switching to Ignite TV - Feedback

Do NOT switch to Ignite, it is a terrible service and you will lose all your legacy PVR recordings and your cell phone may not be able to connect to Ignite WIFI.   I got suckered into switching to Ignite by being told that my legacy PVRs would still ...

Channels have all gone dark!

All my channels are dark.  All I see is a box that say "This service is currently not available.  Please try again later." What's going on?  

TimMcCree by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Digital Cable TV and Internet Pricing

Can someone post where I can find the pricing for Digital Cable TV and legacy High Speed Internet.  All I can find online is the pricing for Ignite Internet and TV. I realize Rogers is marketing Ignite but where can I find pricing for the legacy Digi...

Sailorman by I plan to stick around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen saver won’t stay on Animals

Ever since the last software update the Ignite TV screen saver keeps cycling between Animals and Entertainment when I have it set to Animals. Support has been clueless and useless.   *** Edited Labels***

mascf1 by I'm a reliable contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I keep Digital TV and have only Internet and Home Phone be Ignite

Hi, My phone line is with Bell and use to be supplied using traditional phone wiring.  It started having some probs (they said the wiring leading to the house was shorting) and since I had a fiber drop coming to the house, they switched my phone serv...

Hwaiting by I plan to stick around
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes