TV
Digital Boxes, Digital Adapters, PVRs, channels & programming.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Inconsistent identification of TSN channels

In 2014, expanded their network with the rebranding of TSN to TSN1, and the introduction of TSN3, 4, and 5.  Since that time, you've identified these channels as follows on your network: 494: TSN1H495: TSN2H496: TSN3H497: TSN4H498: TSNH5 The, "H," is...

Unable to subscribe to new channels using NextBox 4K UHD PVR

There was a time when it was possible to add new channels using NextBox 4K UHD PVR; by navigating to Settings - Apps - Get MORE TV.  For approximately the past two years, we are presented with the following message when attempting to subscribe to new...

Resolved! The information bar at the bottom is flickering

When watching TV, the information bar at the bottom of the TV screen is flickering. You can see what I mean here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKPi8aVO9F8    Is this a problem with my TV or is it a problem with Rogers cable?   *** Edited Labels ***...

User1981 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is a Rogers Cable Box Needed for Each TV?

My condo has Rogers Cable, not Rogers Ignite so will need the old cable boxes. I will have 2 TVs. Is there a way around to not having a cable box with my main TV? It’s an eyesore and don’t have a spot for it.   ***Edited Labels***

sdf3456 by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital Box Not Working

4 digital boxes at my house only 1 is working. What do I do to reset all four? Was working fine yesterday and now today only 1 is working, the others are not.       ***Edited Labels***

North401 by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Digital Cable TV and Internet Pricing

Can someone post where I can find the pricing for Digital Cable TV and legacy High Speed Internet.  All I can find online is the pricing for Ignite Internet and TV. I realize Rogers is marketing Ignite but where can I find pricing for the legacy Digi...

Sailorman by I plan to stick around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Internet and Digital TV

We've been experiencing worsening intermittent issues with our Internet and Digital TV services for the last couple of months.  All of the symptoms we see are intermittent.  Our cable is normally buried, although we currently (for past month) have a ...

GWD by I plan to stick around
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Equipment Return

For those of you looking to return your rent to own cable and PVR boxes - don’t bother! I had store staff (multiple locations) tell me they are worth $50 each if given to “specific corporate stores”. I drove from Store to store and even had to waste ...

lisaforbes by I've been here awhile
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital Cable Boxes Keep Becoming Faulty.

Our condo signed a bulk contract a year ago. Not sure why they would sign a contract with something that was being phased out and replaced by ignite. Hence we are supplied with refurbished boxes which I need to replace about once a month. It is a rea...

acPK7 by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

SA HD8300 PVR unable to tune some channels

I have a SA HD8300 PVR that was purchased from Future Shop perhaps 10 years ago, not rented.  Has work well for many years. About a year or two ago, some of the channels stopped tuning. For example:494 TSN1495 TSN2496 TSN3500 SN505 SN506 SNWhen tryin...

agrewalks by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Nextbox 4K PVR and Champion Plus URC2125 Remote

My Champion Plus URC2125 is different than the one that describes on the remote manual. The INFO button is marked as BACK, and the FAV button is marked as INFO. I wonder how can I get the favourite channel listing?   **Labels Added**      

phed by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Navigatr guide missing info Jan 20 2022.

Since last Friday most of the prime time schedule has showed an no information.  Since Saturday the Friday and later schedule is fine     **Labels Added**    

wmloucks by I've been around
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is there a maximum number of digital cable boxes that you can have?

I seem to recall that in the past when I wanted to add cable boxes I was told that there was a maximum of 10 cable boxes per account.   Does such a limit exist and is it still a binding constraint?   I have older cable boxes like SA8300HD, SA4250HD, ...

wayner92 by I'm a reliable contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Rogers going to force me to use Ignite?

I have the digital tv service still, although they keep pushing the price up on that.  Once this current bundle expires is rogers going to force me to get Ignite or will they continue the digital tv still?  I refuse to go to Ignite, I have seen the r...

RyeEncoke by I plan to stick around
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Adding and deleting older digital boxes like SA3250HD, 4250HD, 8300HD

Through the years I have purchased many digital TV boxes - these were probably all a decade or more ago.  Boxes such as SA33200s, SA3250HDs, SA4250HDs and SA8300HDs.  I have had about 10 or boxes on my account and some of these boxes have now died, a...

wayner92 by I'm a reliable contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest NextBox Terminal.

I have a Nextbox 3.0 Whole Home setup with 9865 HD PVR and 4642 HD boxes.  The 4642 HD is terribly slow to respond to remote (changing channels, tv guide, play/rew/ff buttons).  Is there a better model out there?   Note: NOT interested in switching t...

SB28 by I plan to stick around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HBO + Movies on demand not accessible

Regarding Rogers digital TV, for the past several days channel 309 only accesses Crave on Demand, the HBO + Movies on demand is not accessible --- what's going on?   *** Edited Labels *** 

jonsp by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Black screens on many channels

Last night around midnight, I was watching TV and then the screen went black and an brief error message was displayed but I can not recall exactly what it said. I tried for about 10 minutes to get any channel to work but nothing would come up.  I che...

Kim17 by I've been here awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Is my Nextbox busted?

All the recordings in my Nextbox just disappeared. I can schedule a new recording, but it won't record. And I cannot pause, rewind or FF any live programs. Changing channels and search work fine. There are no weird sounds coming from the Nextbox.Does...