Pay as You Go™
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Phone goes to SOS and no signal randomly

Mother in Law is on a pay as you go plan, been that way for years. Recently, in the last 6 months her signal is intermittent and goes to SOS. Happens indoors and outdoors. I upgraded her to a new Iphone13 the other week and had Rogers put in a new si...

rjag2034 by I've been here awhile
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Transfer of phone number and plan using different sim

Hi,....... I have an old standard size sim card which i used for my old samsung phone. i recently bought an iphone 5 and it uses a nano sim card. I would like to use my original phone number with my iphone any ideas on how to transfer the plan? I had...

ham123 by I've been around
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My New Number Belongs to Someone Else

Hi, I am a new immigrant and landed in Canada for the first time. I purchased a Rogers prepaid sim at the airport (on 12 June 2023). Since I activated this new number, I am receiving atleast 20 calls daily from banks and other financial institutes an...

fahadfrc by I've been here awhile
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SIM Card No Longer Active After Attempted SIM Card Change.

Account transfer done by a Rogers representative failed. Both my SIM cards new and old are inactive! About an hour ago, I dialed *611 and talked with a Rogers representative telling her:   "I have a Pay as You Go Rogers account. I bought a new phone ...

bogdanlazar by I plan to stick around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! What is the most basic Pay-as-you-go price plan?

I'm looking to activate a paygo plan, with just adding in $100/year card.    A few minutes of calls/text is all I need.   Is there a $10/mo option?  Seems all others do but Rogers is $15 base?     ***Added Labels***

Tt99 by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! All I want to do is purchase a Rogers Sim card but.......

Hi,When it came to buying a Rogers Sim card I found 2 problems when using the website.   1)After selecting the Sim, I clicked to complete the purchase of the items in my basket. The website then barfed due to a j.l.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException beca...

whitingjr by I'm here a lot
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes