Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rogers Store 5222 Windermere Blvd - Rude staff

The staff do not accept "return phone" on upfront edge that was purchased in-store from them two years back, unless and until you TRADE it the new phone from them. He is rude too and said "DO NOT COME HERE AGAIN".   **Labels Added**    

alanjohn2 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Upfront Edge Refund No Updates

Hi there.The warehouse received my device on October 20th. It is now November 27th and I have yet to receive my upfront edge refund on my account. My services with Roger’s have been threatened to be interrupted while I’m waiting on this refund to pro...

pstefan98 by I'm here a lot
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upfront Edge Return Procedure

I was Rogers business customer for my life and now I decided to move to another service provider. I contacted Rogers customer care and they did not budge, so I moved. I have hard time figuring out how to return my upfront edge phone to rogers.. The r...

Resolved! Upfront edge

Do I have to use the upfront edge program if I buy a new phone? I have been trying to get in touch with Roger’s all day will no luck   *Added Labels*

Cyndie58 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upfront Edge Billing issue

I bought a new phone and send my old one back to then the tried to charge me 400 dollars because apparently the SIM card tray wasent with my old phone i sent back. Not sure why it wouldn’t have been but it was a month long battle and then I get a ema...

Hulk50 by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Return kit was never sent

I recently upgraded my phone. I missed the deadline for my upfront edge but was ensured by 2 different Roger's representatives that if upgrade to a new phone and turn in my old phone within a certain timefeame the upfront edge will be refunded to me....

Panoff by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone buyout

2year contract just ended and can't return my phone as it has a crack.  Works fine for me and no problem keeping it.  Almost $500 to buy it out.  My bill lowered from $105 to $65 a month.  I continued making the $105 payment on the first and second b...

Resolved! Upfront Edge

In June of this year I received an e-mail telling me that my Samsung S23 was to be returned to Rogers by June 17 or  I would need to Pay $700 to keep it. I decided to change providers and on June 15, I got my new plan and phone. I then tried to retur...

latewest by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upfront Edge Return Issues

Hi,I opted to upgrade my device a few days before my 2-Year contract was set to expire. I selected the return my old phone option while going through the upgrade process.I have received my new phone but I have yet to receive any return kit for my old...

pstefan98 by I'm here a lot
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Device Reservation Iphone 15 Pro Timing

My 2 year Upfront Edge Term ends on Nov 8 2023 for my old Iphone 13 Pro.How soon can I preorder the new Iphone 15 Pro through Device Reservation (for in store pickup and to return the old phone at the same store at the same time) without penalties?If...

UpFront Edge return issue-total Scam

First of all I got scammed by rogers agent store at Point Claire that offering me the cheapest plan using my loyalty points, he told me that I can upgrade with new Samsung phone and free accessories that I don't want it for sure ( phone case, charger...

Upfront Edge return kit not sent.

Hi, I purchased a new phone last month through the online rogers store and received my new Samsung s23 around August 16. My old phone was purchased with upfront edge financing, like with the new phone. But, I never received the return kit for the old...

Resolved! Rogers Upfront Edge Return Question

Hello. I am currently a month away from the end of my upfront edge device (s20+). I have an offer on the my rogers app to do an upgrade now and they will waive the remaining $73~ left on my upfront edge amount. It says that in order for them to go ah...

save.png
Keith22 by I've been around
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Insurance claim

Feels like legal fraudI broke the back glass of my phone 12pro a month ago and i have the premium device protection plan so I went to rogers store they sent me to apple service centre and the guy told me my phone is not covered with apple care.So I c...

In-Store Experience

Hello there, We came to Canada 2.5 months ago. Our English is poor; it's like none.I went to Rogers, located at the Pacific Center in Vancouver City Center, to ask for phone prices. I met with Brenden.   I wanted to see the google pixel 7 Pro. I'm no...

Resolved! Upfront Edge--total scam

My 2 year term with Rogers is up April 11. 11 days ago, I contacted Rogers to say I wanted to cancel my term after it was up. I was asked if I was keeping my device. I said I was keeping one and returning the other. I wanted to keep my phone numbers ...

Majimart by I've been here awhile
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Device upgrade timing for Upfront Edge

I'm in Upfront Edge Program with monthly device credits which is coming to an end in July. The terms tell me I should return my phone by July 06, 2023 to avoid repayment of Upfront Edge Amount. My question is,If I upgrade my device now (to Pixel 7), ...

YSKarl by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad experience

I want to share what i went through after being a loyal customer to rogers even after all the network intruptions.On 31st march i contacted customer support live chat agent for my device upgrade in Ontario. The agent offered me samsung galaxy s23 256...

Labels