Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Changing digital cable package

We have a digital VIP cable package together with an HDTV Speciality package, total cost $112 which quite frankly is excessive based on the actual channels we regularly watch. We would like to start from scratch again and switch to the basic digital ...

rgriffit by I'm here a lot
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Total TV Service

We are new customers to Roger’s for about one week.    We have trouble from day 1.    We had to get a repair person in on day 3 because the system kept freezing up.  We purchased the flex 10 package and have not been able to access the system due to ...

Nicelady by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Calls from NTT

Hi,Is this a legit rogers number : 1866 469 3904He called me, and said he is from ntt calling on behalf of rogers. Offered me a package of rogers ignite with basic cable for 64 bucks.     ***Edited Labels***

Rhmeed by I've been around
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled TV Service Showing Active on MyRogers.

I recently switched providers and had everything cancelled at rogers. Internet and Phone have disappeared from my rogers account which is to be expected, but TV is still there and I still have the options to change package or add stuff to it. I got c...

Miklan by I'm here a lot
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Change TV Package

I would be very appreciative if someone could help me change my tv package from primium to basic. Kindly note, we have several international channels (Italian, Telelatino, Salt and Light), and would like to maintain these channels/additions. We would...

Mzacch by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels