Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Likewize stole my money

The company Rogers is partnered with for device protection, Likewize, is a scam operation.    I received a new phone from them in early January, and immediately returned my damaged device. A month later, I was charged $900. When I called them, I was ...

willbonness by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized Netflix Charges on My Rogers Bill

I am wondering if anyone else is being charged for netflix, $20.99 monthly. I have been charged for over half a year now.  I pay nef flix direct and Rogers cannot account as to where my money is going. I have spent days on the phone, countless times ...

Donnie51 by I've been around
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Triton Global Third Party Charges

On my January 2024 ROGERS bill an additional charge of $3.89 was noted as a 'Third Party Billing. I contacted ROGERS and they stated it was made on 01 Dec 2023 to Triton Global for one minute and was told that ROGERS can not remove it or credit my ac...

panda351 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Triton Global - Third Party Charges

I just had to pay 90$ extra on my September bill for two calls billed by a company called Triton Global for third party calls. I did not make these calls. I feel I have been victimized by both Triton Global and Rogers. I was basically called a liar b...

Resolved! Bango.com/Google charges on my Rogers Bill

Greetings All,I have been billed close to $100 for movie purchases and rentals that I never made from a tablet number that the SIM card has been removed from.Rogers tells me they can't do anything as I have to contact Bango since they are the provide...

Xdj by I plan to stick around
  • 91 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels