Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SIM swap Hack

How do I Aquire a SIM PIN to guard against a SIM swap hack?     ***Edited Labels***

robseeley by I'm here a lot
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cellphone Number Incorrectly Ported Over eSIM

Please train Rogers customer service techs. No cellphone service for last 7 days and don't even know when I'll get it and sadly because of one dumb customer rep who ported my number before getting new sim card. He thought eSIM does not require physic...

User2023 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upfront Edge Returns

Hi, just wanted to know if I need to leave the old SIM card in the phone that I'm returning as part of the Upfront edge program - or remove the SIM and dispose of it.     ***Edited labels***

SFJ12 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer old number

I requested to transfer my current phone number from Fido to a new Rogers plan. I finally got the text from Fido confirming the request but I don’t know what to do now. I had to use my Fido SIM card to receive the text, should I now switch to the Rog...

dcq5 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Register for sim

I want to register my Sim. My Sim is canceled due to payment. Now I clear it all.i want to activate my old no.(removed number keep info private)     ***Edited Labels***

After long hold times, you will be hung up on

FYI if you are on your initial hold for a little longer than 2 hours, your call will automatically disconnect.   Happened to me twice. Was on hold for a little over 2 hours and each time, the call went through (hold musics stopped), then the call dis...

sponge11 by I've been around
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Billing Issue

Subject:Dear Rogers Customer Support,I hope this msg finds you well. I am writing to address a billing issue related to my recent purchase of a Samsung S23 phone and a Rogers SIM card under a contract.When I initially signed up for the plan with one ...

Guru4 by I've been around
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

The use of bubble mailer for sending eSIMs

I recently had to transfer my mobile services from Shaw to Rogers.   When I received the SIM card, it came in an 8 x 10 in bubble mailer.  First of all, since this is an eSIM, there is really no need to waste a SIM card and no importantly, mailing it...

Casy1104 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get SIM delivered by mail?

After 15 years rogers as cancelled my account because there sim as people can’t seem to get mail a SIM card by Canada post after months of trying and SIM cards being returned to them and no one saying a word to me after calling over and over all they...

burgeo199 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No confirmation email, no simcard after accepting winback offer

Long story short: I recently switched to another carrier. As a result of that, 5 days ago I get called by Fido/Rogers winback team and was presented with a Rogers offer. I accepted it, went through all steps on the phone. Account got created. I was t...

traz by I've been here awhile
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Switching to Rogers Has Been A Nightmare

I've recently switched from Freedom to Rogers and so far my experience has been an absolute nightmare... Here's a list of all my unresolved issues that I need fixes for:1. I'm on a 5G Infinite plan, but I'm not even getting 5G data anywhere I go. I'm...

tvnkg by I've been here awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No data on phone

On Oct 20 2022 I added 10g of data to an existing Talk & text plan. Got a new iPhone SE. Phone and text work, but Data has not worked ever. Several calls to Rogers tech. Today Dec 3 2023, Went to Rogers store tons of trouble shooting , new SIM card, ...

kegoneill by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with the Rogers Winback from 7X

Hello  I wanted to reach out for some help. In the middle of August, I received a call from 7X where they offered me a win-back deal from Rogers. The deal is as below: 25GB for $45, each additional line (extra 3 lines) was 25GB for $36 - Suppor...

SIM Card Not Working

I  just paid a new monthly plan on Phonebox but my sim card wont call, no data, nothing. i need some assistance because i have some urgent calls to make and some very sensitive documents to download.       ***Edited Labels***

mdakar_jr by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! replacing ancient phone

HI, Just got a renewed phone today a MOTO G PURE,to replace a Nokia 2720 flip phone.the new phone did not have a sim card and i have a current offer on my account to upgrade my plan,the current sim card does not fit what should i do to get ready to u...

mapp447 by I plan to stick around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Separate Sim Card on Same Number for Data

Trying to find out if the old info on this has changed - my car can take a SIM card for data usage, so can I get a second SIM card for my existing Rogers mobile phone account? Pairing the phone doesn’t always work and I don’t want to have a separate ...

Centurion7 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels