Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet Service Connection at New Home

Dear Rogers Community and Admins,   Urgent Assistance Needed for an Internet Connection - A Family's Plea: I am reaching out with a request borne out of a family necessity rather than a mere desire for better connectivity. My family and I have been l...

Tahkalot by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deliverability to Rogers network

For the last month we've been having issues with delivery of e-mails to users on Rogers Microsoft Exchange support said it's a known issue with Rogers and some tenants that we cannot seem to get resolved. Long story short, DNS records and no Spam Hit...

lilrkt by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canada-US Plans - Maximum time/usage limits while in the US

I have a Can-US plan and will be in the US for six months... are there any limits for continued US usage? (I'm concerned that I might accidentally stumble into something similar to the ROGERS-EXT "fair use" policy and have my service suspended while ...

narfit by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi speed internet service in my area

When you will provide decent high speed internet on my area? Our current service is on par with 1997 dial up.Area: Tamworth, Ontario   *Added Labels*

Caat by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues With Migration From Legacy to Ignite

I have been on the phone for ONE HOUR! Worst customer service ever!! I am being double billed for legacy and ignite internet services because for the last 3-4 months I have been given mixed messaging about which internet products are compatible with ...

ocatarino by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Separate Internet Service for Tenant

I am renting my attic to a potential tenant I want to get installed a separate internet line( than the one I already have in my house) for the tenant that the tenant pays for.How do I do this and how much does it cost?   **Labels Added**        

Boomer57 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Service Availability at New Home

Good Morning    Today, I write to you to express our deepest dissatisfaction and disappointment with Rogers customer service. We have all of our services with Rogers through my wife. We are at a point in which we cannot even comprehend how your compa...

AEC1 by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Smart Home Monitoring Security Contract and Moving

Hello,I’m less than 1 year into a 2 year contract for my home security and I’ll be moving in 3 weeks. Services are not available in my new area. Will they allow me to cancel or can I use the home monitoring services with another internet provider?Tha...

KellyD by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels