Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shared vs. Non-Shared Minutes

I am not sure what this is. For my wireless line, on my bills I can see two entries under 'Usage Summary':Voice (S) Unlimited Shared Minutes: XXX MinutesVoice Non-shared Minutes: YYY MinutesI cannot figure out the distinction between the two categori...

MichaelYYZ by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canada-US Plans - Maximum time/usage limits while in the US

I have a Can-US plan and will be in the US for six months... are there any limits for continued US usage? (I'm concerned that I might accidentally stumble into something similar to the ROGERS-EXT "fair use" policy and have my service suspended while ...

narfit by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

5G Plans

I’ve been with Rogers more than a decade. I seldom checked my bill and just paid. Lately I got a new 5G iPhone (from Apple Store) and found that the phone was still on LTE network. I called Rogers customer services (CS) and find out my plan is not 5G...

Kenobi_0407 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Infinite Plan - Data overages?

So dashboard says we're on an Infinite plan, but now they're trying to charge us for extra data.  What gives?     *Added Labels*

rogers infinite 2.jpg
fgfgf by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Large wireless data buckets

Hello everyone, just curious if there are any power users here with a large data bucket in their wireless plan. Curious to find out if I use too much data.       *** Edited Labels ***

Rogers Infinite plan no longer shows Data Usage?

Why did Rogers remove Data Usage from Infiniti plans?If you have Max Speed for X Gig of Data & then Unlimited at a significantly lower speed, it's useful to know how much Max Speed data you have used."Great news you have a Rogers Infinite plan, with ...

shaggyskunk by I'm a trusted contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Speed Pass with Rogers Infinite Plans

Hi I bought a Samsung s20 Ultra few months back, my phone plan was 10 gb and unlimited data at reduced speeds after that, on my account rogers is automatically adding speed pass without my knowledge, I complained every month to the customer care even...

Vinay9676 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Upgrade with Upfront Edge but keep current plan?

Is it possible to upgrade a phone, but keep your current plan? My partner and I are both on a Talk & Text w/2GB (No Tab) plan. Unlimited Canada-wide voice and text, call display, VM, 2500 call forwarding minutes, conference call and call waiting (we ...

Bokehman by I'm here a lot
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Cyber Monday Offer: Order and Promo Status

Hey,   So I upgraded my device to the new galaxy S10 and I completed the upgrade on this cyber Monday. I got the infinite plan tab 20 which was originally $95, but cost me &85 monthly due to the cyber monday deal and in addition I received $200 in cr...

siddiqui12 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels