Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! WiFi Calling and RCS while Roaming

With data roaming disabled and connected to WiFi and using WiFi Calling (through the phone dialer) trigger a Roam Like Home day charge?Additionally, while connected to WiFi or data via a second local SIM, will RCS messages (in or out) trigger Roam Li...

b-ry by I'm a reliable contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Roam like home

Do I have to call long distance back to Canada to call a friend when we are both in the Dominican Republic?   *Added Labels*

Fanhead51 by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged for unknown us text messages

Hey!I was recently charged for 10 text messages that were apparently sent from the us from Canada. I am very frustrated as Rogers claims that they “verified” the texts and they were valid.I was unable to find any such messages on the phone. I was ori...

Roam Like Home Charges

I want to start by saying that I have been a customer of Rogers since 2008 (15 years). Rogers changed their policy regarding the service to being able to charge customer for up to 20 days. I was under the impression that I would only be charged for 1...

Anzats by I've been here awhile
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Cancel Roam Like Home

Can anyone help me here?   I am trying to cancel Roam Like Home and can't seem to find a simple way to do that.   My 3 year old just turned on my phone in Mexico and now I fear I will be charged $15.00.   There must be a simple way to prevent that so...

dbmurdoch by I've been around
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Roaming charges rip off and rude staff

So I’ve been with Rogers cellular for a number of years on and off and for internet and TV for at least 15 years. Ever since they implemented this stupid roam like home feature it’s been a disaster. I cannot completely turn off my phone when I am abr...

Anastasiya by I've been around
  • 19 replies
  • 7 likes

Phone Services Abroad - Roaming Charges

Just wondering if I get charge on my bill when I’m traveling but my data is off.I get calls but I don’t know if answering cause roaming fee. Also is just open the wifi to get signalThank you     *Added Labels*

Roaming like home?

So I’ve been on vacation for well over 2 weeks now and I turns out that I’ve been charged for roam like home EVERYDAY since I’ve been gone! On my plan it says international texts are unlimited and I have not used data once! How am I supposed to affor...

Aidansamso by I've been around
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Overcharging

I have been recently been overcharged 170 CAD on my bill and rogers customer service cant do anything after being on the call for 50 mins. They are charging me 15 dollars per day for international roaming times 7 days ,when "mobile network was switch...

Apurva1 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Roam Like Home

Hello, I am a new Rogers customer, recently switched over from Fido. I noticed on my latest bill that I was charged for 2 days of Roam Like Home ($12/day) and I called customer service. They informed me that this is because I received a few phone cal...

miscazn by I've been here awhile
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Roam like home charges while on airplane mode

I have been charged 3 roams when I never turned airplane mode off. How is that possible and has happen last 2 trips home. Was told I have to pay it because I got kicked off wifi at times. Please explain why I would stay with you   **Labels Added**   ...

Resolved! 5 Free Roam Like Home Days?

Enjoy 1 Roam Like Home Day on us!   I am travelling to Mexico soon. I should have 5 free roam like home days since I have a Rogers World Elite Mastercard. How can I confirm that I have these days before I travel?       ***Edited Labels***

Travelling to Mexico - incoming text messages

Hello   I am travelling to Mexico and wonder if I will be charged for incoming text messages, I won't be sending any.  I have roam like home on my plan, but don't want to use it. but would like to be able to use imessage.   Thanks   ***EDITED LABELS*...

lewiltsh by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Going to Antigua

We are going to AntiguaShould I get a travel data plan?If so, what would it be and cost?       ***Edited Labels***

Armand9 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roam Like Home calling issues

I am in Dominican Republic trying to Roam like home and call 1800 number urgently and all I get is a Spanish message about 800 numbers. It would seem I'm not even getting out of DR.   **Labels Added**

France5 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Roam like home for 12.00 per day

Roam like home is based on any day in the EST zone. This may be fair for Eastern time zone customers only. As a BC resident, it irks me that my daily billing starts and ends at midnight EST. This means when I roam in Western United States, irrespecti...

Roam like Home - Unexpected charges

My family was travelling overseas for 2 weeks. We turned the Cellular off and also turned Roaming off prior leaving Canada. When we received our latest bill, we noticed each phone was charged for a day or two of roam like home charges $12 per day for...

Roaming

I activate the roaming package $ 34 per month ie 15minitues calls and 70 SMS free . But in the current bill which I received yesterday I noticed they have charged my @ $ 15 per day .My mobile data is off . I don't know why they charge $ 15 per day . ...

Jem-4a by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will I be charged for receiving texts while in India?

I want to confirm if I will be charged for receiving texts while in India. While the answer to this should be no as the plan offered to me includes Unlimited calling and texting within Canada. However, I heard from a few friends that tell me that if ...

Labels