Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trying to return equipment

Another frustrating experience with Rogers. The technical staff could not send me the labels to return equipment. Sent me to customer assistance where I have been stuck.   **Labels Added**

RB34 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Returning equipment from two waybills in one box

Hello,We had some equipment to return. For some reason, we had two mailing labels sent with two lists. I put everything in to one box and sent it together. Now i am worried that they won’t realize the equipment was all from us and wont credit our acc...

zchamu by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Return equipment

Has anyone had to return your old equipment before they will activate your new package    **Labels Added**    

Ashdeb by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Upfront Edge - Returning Device, do you need the box?

Hello,   My term is coming to an end and I am wondering if you need to have the box + contents in oder to return your device? I found some older posts but wanted to see what current requirements are. Thanks!    **Labels Added**

Dan45 by I've been here awhile
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Upfront Edge - Contract up August 29, 2024

I am planning/preparing for my contract end.  I have a Samsung Galaxy ZFold 4 512GB and it is in great condition.  I cared for it by installing a cover and screen protector.  Its my intention to upgrade again and finance just like I did before for th...

lanatpi by I've been around
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers keeps billing me after I cancelled my service.

I cancelled all three Rogers service on August 31, and returned all equipment to them on August 28. Rogers continued to bill me for September and October services and emailed me that I owed them over $700 for equipment not returned . I phoned four ti...

Henrychan by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect billing and extremely long waiting

I cancelled my service for other reasons and I returned all the devices (2 boxes) as suggested by rogers via Canada post. Based on the tracking number, Rogers received my return on January 16. However, later on I found I was billed for not returning ...

Yong2004 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Likewize stole my money

The company Rogers is partnered with for device protection, Likewize, is a scam operation.    I received a new phone from them in early January, and immediately returned my damaged device. A month later, I was charged $900. When I called them, I was ...

willbonness by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Returned equipment not acknowledged

Good morning, I have recently cancelled my service and was asked to return two pieces of equipment via Canada Post (a legacy phone modem and a cable internet modem).  I followed the instructions and sent the two items in separate packages.  According...

Bugboy by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Final bill and equipment return

I cancelled 2 Rogers accounts in the last few days.  Cell phone account closed over the phone on November 14.  Shortly after I saw the account posted CANCELLED on the MyRogers web page.    Home services were cancelled November 20, but still show acti...

chichi by I've been here awhile
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Return Upfront Edge Device

Im within a month end of my contract and I am trying to return my device and rogers is refusing to let me return the device as I have changed providers. I dont want to keep the device and have abided by paying monthly to return it at the end.   **Lab...

breannep by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Returned equipments but Rogers still bills me

I have cancelled my two accounts in Jan, and Rogers still sends me bills after two months, I don't know why they keep sending bills and I've already told the online chat people to resolve this issue, they promised to do but nothing changes.I have ret...

图片_20240301225420.jpg 图片_20240301230840.png
Alwin6561 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! bill for delivered equipment

I got a bill for non returned equipment for $251. used CP label. delivery made on jan 10. tried calling multiple times , no body picks up. tried chat, first they transfer yo tech support which cut me off. i contacted again , this time the tech transf...

arafin by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor service

Canceled Dec 19. Advised equip labels on way. Called Jan 4, advised again on the way. Same address 22 years. Called again, advised sent again Jan 18. Jan 22, prev bill -9.00 which means credit. New amt 661 for non returned equipment. No wonder you ha...

Joeydogloki by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Collection Issue

Hello,   I have had an account sent to collections from many years ago. I was struggling financially at the time when I closed my account, but there was an outstanding bill for the equipment. I have returned the equipment, however I still have this c...

nkarpi by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advice needed to update 30 day return policy

HiI've chatted with in numerous customer service reps who gave me false information about going in store to return a mobile device that wasn't working optimally/shipping me around like a ping pong ball/not willing to set the dispute in motion. I wasn...

Sofiya by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels