Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is the timeline for a backorder phone?

I ordered a iPhone 14 Plus128gb midnight few days ago but it is in backorder status. I checked my order status but there was no estimated time. Is there any way to check the timeline?    ***Edited Labels***

Kevin1211 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing/Plan Issue

I have had an ongoing issue with my plan since November 2023 and the service is terrible in helping me resolve this. I was sold a plan and phone through the call centre on cyber Monday. The plan was for 42$ and the phone was 10$ monthly with financin...

Jamcage by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Getting Billed for Cancelled Account

I cancelled my Rogers Internet back in Nov 28th 2022 and I'm getting bills every month for 4 months!   This is frustrating! As I cancelled my Rogers Internet back on Nov 28th, 2022, and then returned the modem within the 30 days that was recommended,...

I was sent the wrong phone.

They offered me a good package with Samsung S24 ultra included, but they sent me iPhone 15 pro max, I returned the phone to Rogers, and reported the fraud since February 2, 2024, but until now Rogers has not done anything about it despite I called Ro...

carneyle by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fee to Transfer Lines

I have had a family plan of 4 lines since 2012. Today I called to have them divided into their own accounts. Rogers wants to charge $50 for admin fees? I explain they’re not new accounts and they should be happy to keep them as customers, not charge ...

Higher costs

Good morning,   I have tried the last couple days to get through to you guys. My home bill has gone from $192.63 to $258.76? I'm hoping this is a mistake. We have been a loyal customer for many years with my three home accounts and my business cells....

Wireless Service Suspended

Roger's service is very dirty. My account has been suspended three times in one month without any region due to system problems   *Added Labels*  

Jdkamal by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Contacting the fraud department

My boyfriend waited 45 minutes in a store for service and got fed up, went home and made an online order instead, wanting to switch from Bell after I told him about Rogers being a good company.  They cancelled his order without notice.  He chatted on...

Billing Issues

I have never experienced such outrageous billing mistakes, service errors and Suspension of Services errors without any prior notice and poor communication and management from customer services IN MY WHOLE LIFE.  I have been going to Rogers store 5 t...

MCTsai by I'm here a lot
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts open today Feb 19?

Is accounts open today, I need to call/msg in to do a change for my MIL's account. Basically mgere 2 locations into one billing. Thnx Bill     ***Added Labels***

Biollw by I'm a senior advisor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Changing phone numbers

I see that if you use the self serve option online to change a phone number that it’s more cost effective. What is the price to do it self serve versus the $35?   *Added Labels*

Automatic Billing

People coming over from Shaw.  You have to set up automatic billing.  it is buried in the contract.  I wasted over 2 hours trying to get the penalty billing of $5.60 reversed.  2 sets of 20 minutes on hold, then over an hour on chat with no success, ...

walterw by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 3.6% Price Increase

Just voicing my displeasure on finding out on my own of a monthly rate increase of 3.6%. No heads up by way of notification in any form....other than the monthly bill notice with what was obviously a higher price.   Don't care why, yadda yadda....jus...

ByetheSea by I'm here a lot
  • 27 replies
  • 10 likes

Resolved! SMS MMS billing practice

Billing not listed on Roger's bill for SMS and MMS Canafa to USA. Cannot verify if the text messages are sent from my cell phone or a app. Rogers needs to have detailed billing information on the bill. Like the SMS phone number and Date of text messa...

Mobile Device Cancelled

Mobile Device order keeps getting cancelled.I have been trying to get answers, i keep getting the run around, passed on to someone else, and go to the bottom of the list everytime.   I am on the phone for hours on end and no one answers the phone.   ...

Win Back Offer/Ambassador Team

Hello, I used to have multiple products from Rogers and I recently ported out 7 cellphone lines from Rogers to Bell. I received a call from Ekta, an Ambassador team member with a win-back offer 15 days ago and we agreed that she would call back in 2 ...

Bahaa by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I cant see my account details on line

Every time I try to log into my Rogers Account it accepts my UN and PW but my page is either blank or reads "cant access details - try again later". This happens every time.  On line chat-bot cant help.  Any suggestions?     ***Edited Labels***

Dob by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly Data Usage NEVER works

Every time I try to check my monthly internet usage on my Rogers Home Internet, I get the same old error message.  It's been happening for months.     When I ask Rogers, they say its a temporary glitch in their system, but it has been happening for ...

Capture.JPG

Cancellation Question - Phone Plans

What is the process to cancel your phone plan early? There are three phones that are on the second billing cycle out of 24. Is there anything else past paying out the cost of the phones that were financed?       ***Edited Labels***

777777777 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel My Account

Hi My Name Paul PI need Cancel my Rogers Account for now what to send the phone back to yours so email me  till where mail the phone back have good day       ***Edited Labels***

Poirierp024 by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels