Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Unhappy with Likewize's Support

Hi all, dont know if this is the right place to post this question or not, but I really need help. I have premium device protection from likewize and I lost my phone about a week back. I put in a request for lost phone but my claim was denied. From t...

priyanaidu by I've been around
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes

Resolved! Likewise Device Protection

I lost my phone on 26th of December and went to Rogers retail store to file a service request.I explained them the whole issue. And what happened next is that the claim was rejected after a day without any solid basis of rejection.Basis of rejection ...

Gsj by I've been around
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Brand new phone bought at Rogers store BLACKLISTED

I do not understand how a brand new phone I purchased from the Rogers store ends up blacklisted and I’m told they need to “investigate”.  I bought it 2 weeks ago.  Just two weeks ago brand new… I went back to the store with my receipt in hand and the...

crossb75 by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

DISSATISFIED from LIKEWIZE

I got my phone back in june 2023 and lost it recently. Since then, I am trying to get in touch with likewize, they are sending us to rogers and rogers says they can’t help us out. Likewize is saying everytime we contact them that someone will contact...

Discrepancy in Insurance Coverage for Lost Phone

Dear Rogers Customer Support,I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue I am facing with the insurance coverage I opted for when purchasing my phone under a plan with Rogers.Regrettably, I lost my pho...

gaori022 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Likewize Claim

I have lost my device on Dec 29 and I filed my claim. They have requested for documents (Service Request Statutory Declaration (which was filled and submitted (Accepted) , Proof of ID (Driver License with my current address on Rogers Account (Accepte...

Screenshot 2023-02-09 214036.png
manbirgill by I've been around
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Likewize for Business not Replacing Device

Facing issue from past 1 month no one is helping. I have 3 business accounts bought 2 phones on 1 of the accounts and lost 1 handset. Was paying for likewize insurance everyone and now they are not giving me the replacement phone   ***Added Labels **...

Nejma by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers ignite tv box charge

I had rogers ignite internet and also sent the tv box as a promo even though i said i wont use it i was sent it anyways. I have since moved 6 months after to a new location where i cant get internet service so i had it canceled. I was only told to re...

dylancote by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Proof of Purchase

HelloI have lost my phone and working with likewise to claim my phone. I received order agreement online which does not have IMEI of phone but have my name , device , purchase amount and proof of purchase I received with shipping box does not have pu...

AS93 by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone was lost after sent in for repairs

Rogers asks me pay for phone i sent in for camera repair. When my camera on my s20ultra stopped focusing I sent in for repair as I had 1 year warranty. They sent me a loaner while they fixed it. I never received my phone back for 2 months and when I ...

Bosshoss46 by I plan to stick around
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels