Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WIN BACK,, But wrong line on the wrong plan

Folks I was offered a decent plan for 4 lines ( for me and my family) …3 should have been identical and 1 was CANADA/US calling that I use for work   EXCEPT they put to wrong line on Canada/US calling….need it fixed ASAP other wise I will be charged ...

Zappper by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed for International Text

Hi all, I received in my June and July bill text messages made to US parties. The numbers which the Rogers agent told me were "225-xxx-2115" and "404-xxx-3320". The texts were made on June 2 from 8pm to 9pm (24 messages) and June 3 at 8:33am (2 messa...

Resolved! Canada US Plan Cannot be Re-added for 12 Months.

Hi! I'm new here and generally would like to say I'm happy with my Rogers wireless service. I am, however, questioning the Canada+US plan's restriction about reimplementing the service if it has been removed. I am traveling to & staying in the USA fo...

Irish6240 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Incorrectly Billed for Long Distance Calls

Bill is more extra. Well I didn’t use calling outside canada why my mobile charged for how many times? Is it a scam or what? Please help me why should I pay that I didn’t used?   *** Edited Labels/Title ***

Paul1721 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Will there be long distance charges to Europe??

Since covid 19 is not allowing us to get long distance cards to call family in Europe will Rogers charge customers for charges made from their cell phones?? Tried to get in touch with Roger's and was put on hold for 1hr to only get hung up on.     **...

Ally85 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels