Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SITUATION OGLITCH

$2,509.32 Device Balance for Wireless $840.00 Upfront Edge Device Repayment for Wireless - $110.00 5G Infinite Premium for Wireless $3.55 5G Infinite Premium for Wireless$-5.00 Savings: Automatic Payments Discount for Wireless  Here's a breakdown of ...

Nabooski by I've been here awhile
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers Double Billed Me

We joined Rogers Ignite TV and Internet on Sept 17. I logged into my account which shows my first (and only) bill. The total on the bill is what was agreed upon in the contract however my total account balance showing on MyRogers TV/Internet page is ...

ellejay18 by I've been here awhile
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Regarding Late Payment

Hi, I am currently residing outside of Canada. I was Initially a student in Canada. However due to some unforeseen circumstances I was unable to continue my studies in Canada. I had suspended my phone services and was sure to pay it off once I came b...

Automatic Billing

People coming over from Shaw.  You have to set up automatic billing.  it is buried in the contract.  I wasted over 2 hours trying to get the penalty billing of $5.60 reversed.  2 sets of 20 minutes on hold, then over an hour on chat with no success, ...

walterw by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad customer service

I am trying to contact rogers for so long but no one responded me I am out of country and Admitted in the hospital and They charged me a alot of money for just 2 days late payment and I am trying so long to contact them but unable to please help me  ...

Payment Dec10

Since August and home phone instal plus cobtact with the office of the Predent ( VK) plus 3 emails you need to check your files and payment.Check canceled acct starting with 7 . It recieved $300.00 on Dec 10. Then $55.00 to acct starting with 9. If I...

Quinny by I'm here a lot
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!! Ignite

They changed my account charges me for 2 months of ignite and also a late payment. With previous account I had a credit never recieved that!!!! New bill is over $330 can't afford that on a pension. . !   **Labels Added**    

JoanR by I've been here awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Horrible Rogers customer service

I cancelled my account with rogers back in march due to unfair data charges, and I thought I paid them everything I owed. 5 months later my wife gets a text from metcredit witch I found out is a collection agency , told my wife was most likely a scam...

orloak by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Internet - Late payment charge for ontime payments

Why does Rogers keep charging late payment fees for bank payments that were made and posted on tiime? If Rogers can't get their sheet together with the banks, then why are they charging the customer late fees for their own inadequacies, not just once...

r2d by I've been here awhile
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment Posting Timelines

Can you explain why Rogers is the only one of my online bills that consistently takes 3-5 days to post my payment. I pay at a financial institution as I do with all my bills. Payment is credited the day I make it, the delay is on your side resulting ...

Caspenard by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Late charges

I have been trying to solve the $2.62 issue with Rogers, but it seems like 18 years of business relationship got to an end.  The bill says, i should pay on November 10, which my bank release the money that day, but Rogers disagrees and charged me $2....

Yeya by I've been around
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Voicemail AND Waybill Code

I have gone in to two different Rogers locations because I have no access to my voicemail. They say it is the last 4 digits of my number (which they kept asking me for repeatedly), but I still can't access my voicemail. It is very frustrating.   I am...

Account cancelled but sent to collections

I sent the message below to the credit agency that was contacting me. I contacted Rogers, at the credit companies suggestion. Eventually I was given an email address to contact Rogers accounts. This was the result- From: Sent: November 17, 2021 12:1...

Annoyed6 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels