Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Home Phone and TV Service Pricing for a Senior

Hi All   I've been back and forth with Rogers for almost 2 years now, re the ridiculous charge for my senior father who only has a home phone and TV. Over the past 2 years, his bill has increased exponentially. He is now paying 195.00 a month for a h...

Britaniola by I've been here awhile
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Deceased Account-Holder

I am inquiring as to how one may deal with the passing of an account-holder whose home has passed to next-of-kin. That next-of-kin now owns the home of the Rogers account-holder who was the previous homeowner. How may one continue to have that Rogers...

PapaProton by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ghost customer service

I have been trying 3 days to contact customer service in order to order a new home service.  The customer service in non existent.   There is no answer you just sit and wait hours on end for somebody to pick the phone and help.  How is rogers getting...

Rod1950 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Temporary Suspension on Ignite

I've recently tried to temporarily suspend my TV and home phone for 3 months, while keeping my internet active. As you can appreciate in these days of "smart" technology things such as furnace monitoring and security depend on the internet connection...

igcg53 by I've been here awhile
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Home phone disconnected without our knowledge or permission.

Over the weekend, we accidentally unplugged our modem while moving something around. After plugging it back in, our modem suddenly refused to work. (Zero issues before.) We called Rogers technical support and were told that we had a "legacy" modem an...

HelpUs1 by I've been around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Triton Global - Third Party Charges

I just had to pay 90$ extra on my September bill for two calls billed by a company called Triton Global for third party calls. I did not make these calls. I feel I have been victimized by both Triton Global and Rogers. I was basically called a liar b...

Ignite Services Disconnected Unexpectedly

All my services with Rogers were cancelled while I was away on vacations for two months. I had asked for suspension of my services from January 22 to April 1st. I came back on April 3rd and found no internet, no connection to my landline phone. No wi...

Changing services

I pay for my inlaws telephone and internet. They have now moved into a retirement home and I would like to transfer the account to them and add cable tv. How do I go about doing this? I do not have 3 hours to sit on hold to speak with someone and Ann...

Jannie1 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers Home Phone Port-In Process

Just moved to Rogers and asked to have previous home phone # move over to Rogers phone service. Didn’t happen as yet. How long does it take?   **Labels Added**    

Slomojo by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Connected for Success

I am investigating the Rogers Connected for Success program and I do have one question.  Is home phone service included in the pricing or is it something that would add to the monthly cost.  Generally I felt that home phone was something that Rogers ...

Webster01 by I plan to stick around
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Reinstate Services Early While on Temporary Suspension

I was wondering how early of a notice do I need to give Rogers to reinstate my internet after a temporary hold? Originally n my back to service date was set as April 8, but I may need to reinstate it a few days earlier than that - just not sure the e...

Seininya by I plan to stick around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is it so difficult to have a technician just show up?

I'm trying to navigate my parent's home move to and new installation (TV/Phone/WiFi). We notified Rogers well in advance of the move date, secured a new Telephone number, then we gave the new telephone number to the family's Doctors, Dentist, lawyers...

kapo by I've been around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

$99.99 Ignite 500u with Flex 5 and Disney+ not available?

I'll try to keep this short.I called in to cancel my home services as I've found better prices elsewhere. When the rep proceeded to look for something better for me, he gave me a quote for Ignite 150u with Flex 10 for $125. But I found another deal o...

LRod by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Home Phone Disconnected After Updating Plan…

My mother’s promotion was about to expire last month, so she called Rogers asking if someone could help her to keep her existing services at a comparable rate.  After much back and forth, someone was able to assist and she was told that the only chan...

KSH4JMH by I've been here awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! locating phone modem in apartment

I cancelled my Rogers home phone and TV service because I moved to a different apartment building. I returned the TV box. Rogers wants the phone modem returned but I can't find it in the apartment. Would it be somewhere else in the apartment building...

tk160 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No senior discount on landline

Why is there no senior discounts??? Grandfather has landline wired to Lifeline therefore no incoming or outgoing calls. Wireless for Lifeline is not an option due to community he lives is Rogers signals are not reliable. Already tried it. Why is ther...

Delay in Home Phone Number Change

Very bad customer service. My Rogers landline number is being used fraudently by a debtor on the run. On the 14 July I reported this and was given a new number. Wonderful!! Except I'm still waiting for my number to be changed over.Thinking of going t...

Sherry53 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels