Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Disney+ subscription

I'm presently on a promotion that includes Disney+ for one year. When it expires can I sign up for annual billing for Disney+ through my Rogers account? My understanding is the annual cost is a little lower than being billed monthly.   *Added Labels*

Gramps1 by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Disney+ subscription AFTER the free promo

My free 6 months of Disney+ ends tomorrow. I don't want to keep paying through Rogers, but I want to start a one-year subscription for their slight savings option. How do I/can I do this?   **Labels Added**

emvardz by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Am I Eligible for the Disney+ Promotion?

I just signed up for Rogers last week via a field sales rep.   He did not mention anything about free 6 months Disney Plus promo nor did I see it in my order confirmation, is it only available for customers who sign up directly?   **Labels Added**  ...

dmbcanada by I plan to stick around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Disney plus subscription

I received a personalized offer to upgrade my data and as part of the promotion was 6 months free Disney plus. Be warned if you have ever redeemed this before on another upgrade they will not give it to you again. This was not disclosed anywhere visi...

Dc39 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disney plus

I have a 6 months promotion has anyone done this before. It hard to believe I can get 6 months free I’m looking into seeing what on Disney plus is it any good     ***Edited Labels***

Laurajane09 by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Disney+ Promo

Why can’t I sign up for Disney+?   I have the Popular bundle with 45 Channels and 44 Flex Channels, 500u for internet, and home phone.So my question is, why isn’t Rogers offering the 12 month Disney+ deal for my package ?I noticed that it’s offered t...

Elochai by I plan to stick around
  • 52 replies
  • 0 likes

Disney+ Promo

I got an email offering me 6 months free of Disney on Jan. 23/23. I clicked on the link today and it says it has expired. The email says "redeem within 83 days". How do I get ahold of Rogers on this? I live chat box would be very helpful.     *** Edi...

ke125 by I'm here a lot
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to access Disney+

I signed up for the free six months of Disney+ with Rogers. I already had Disney+ so paused my existing subscription. Now I can’t figure out to access it through Rogers. How does that work?   *Added Labels*

K-C2 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disney+ & Apple TV+ Promotions

I received an email saying that I can get Disney+ free for 6 months. I'm just wanting to make sure that it is indeed free and that there's no catches. Also, can you use 2 promotions at once? I also got an email saying that I can have Apple tv for 3 m...

warped77 by I plan to stick around
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

$99.99 Ignite 500u with Flex 5 and Disney+ not available?

I'll try to keep this short.I called in to cancel my home services as I've found better prices elsewhere. When the rep proceeded to look for something better for me, he gave me a quote for Ignite 150u with Flex 10 for $125. But I found another deal o...

LRod by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels