Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to Remove Fox from TV Subscription.

How can I eliminate all things fox from anything I see?I no longer want to help fund fox’s disinformation compaign. I do not support the lies their channels promote on vaccines, Trump, and the current war Russia is engaged in. I do not want to fund i...

RC666 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Hollywood Suite

Rogers gives us Hollywood Suite free for a few weeks (which is great) So I decide to order it and so far have been on hold for an hour trying to reach an agent to order the freaking channel! Does anyone know if it is possible to order it using my rog...

Legacy Digital TV Plans, Internet Packages

I'm still on the legacy digital TV and looking for a price list including what channels and theme packs are available. Don't see anything on Rogers.com just Ignite and the Basic Plan.  Other than seeing a charge on my bill, there's no way of knowing....

Sailorman by I plan to stick around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Peachtree TV

Rogers  Please bring back this channel. Peachtree is a great choice for those that love sitcoms. Where else can I watch "last man standing      *Edited Labels*

AskDavid by I've been around
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Change TV Package

I would be very appreciative if someone could help me change my tv package from primium to basic. Kindly note, we have several international channels (Italian, Telelatino, Salt and Light), and would like to maintain these channels/additions. We would...

Mzacch by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No item found on Super Channel OnDemand (IgniteTV)

HI, I just subscribe to Super Channel, but when I click on the Super Channel icon (OnDemand, web interface/laptop), there are no items found, when I first try there was 5 series but no movies, but when I reload, the list was empty. And my tablet and ...

ReneHache by I plan to stick around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels