Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Moving to a different province

Hello my family and I will be moving to a different province this summer. Just wondering if this will impact our cell phone plans and numbers or can I just simply change my address on the account and remain status quo? Thanks   *Added Labels*

Kenai26 by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Retrieving Former Phone Number

Hi,I had a mobile phone number with Rogers since 2008. Then I switched the number to Chatr, after 3 months of inactivity as I was travelling, Chatr deactivated the account and released my number. I call the number and it is unassigned. I went to a ph...

Moss1 by I've been around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer old number

I requested to transfer my current phone number from Fido to a new Rogers plan. I finally got the text from Fido confirming the request but I don’t know what to do now. I had to use my Fido SIM card to receive the text, should I now switch to the Rog...

dcq5 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

change the number

I changed my province and I need to change my number. after 5 times that I called no one helped me. What should I do now? Who is responsible for this company? I just want to change my number. their website doesn't work and the customer service depart...

maryambyt by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Rogers changed my phone number without my consent

I have 2 phone numbers, A and B. I called Rogers support to change my number on B because someone was spoofing my number and calling random people. Despite me making clear to the service agent that I wanted to change B, they changed my phone number A...

tech434 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is it so difficult to have a technician just show up?

I'm trying to navigate my parent's home move to and new installation (TV/Phone/WiFi). We notified Rogers well in advance of the move date, secured a new Telephone number, then we gave the new telephone number to the family's Doctors, Dentist, lawyers...

kapo by I've been around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Phone Number Thru MyRogers

If I change my phone number through MyRogers, is it FREE OF CHARGE even if they have the same area code?  FOR EXAMPLE, Toronto to Toronto ,  647xxxxxxx to 647xxxxxxx or 647xxxxxxx to 416xxxxxxx   *Added Labels*  

Greg2021 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Same Area Code, Not A Local Number

Hey there - my cell number is based out of Kitchener-Waterloo, ON. I now live in London, ON. Both areas are in the 519, but my current number can't be used with my building's intercom system because it isn't local. Is it possible to get my number loc...

Labels