Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rogers keeps billing me after I cancelled my service.

I cancelled all three Rogers service on August 31, and returned all equipment to them on August 28. Rogers continued to bill me for September and October services and emailed me that I owed them over $700 for equipment not returned . I phoned four ti...

Henrychan by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect billing and extremely long waiting

I cancelled my service for other reasons and I returned all the devices (2 boxes) as suggested by rogers via Canada post. Based on the tracking number, Rogers received my return on January 16. However, later on I found I was billed for not returning ...

Yong2004 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Upfront Edge Return issues

Do not end/return/upgrade your Upfront Edge plan on the website. I did. Got the new phone but have received the run around and horrible solution options to return the phone.I’ve spent hours on the phone, going to a store, hours on the phone again, on...

Astriaren by I've been here awhile
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Equipment Return

I terminated my services Oct 12/23. My equipment was confirmed returned Oct 19/23. I am still getting billed for services and receiving daily phone calls asking me to pay the bill. I had spoke to Roger reps three times after receiving the first bill....

jman6 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to return equipment after cancellation

Was on hold last nite for 90 minutes got through cancelled all devices gave me postal info to send back equipment s then was told something not working and would call me back today at noon. No call yet wth   *** Edited Labels ***

magbail by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Returning a phone (not Upfront Edge) by mail

I did an upgrade online with live chat. Small business account if that matters. It's been less than 30 days and I want to return it. I called the specific number for phone returns 1-877-224-9832, explained I wanted to return it, and he said ok. He di...

rogque by I'm here a lot
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Equipment Return Waybill

Without going into details, my time as a Rogers customer has ended.I received an email with a waybill, and that email specifically mentioned 3 of my ignite TV boxes. In addition to these, I have one more TV box and the Ignite modem.Will I be getting ...

Resolved! Shipment Return Delayed by Canada Post

We had returned three broken Setup boxes back via Canada Post on March 24, but there isn’t any update since then. We had been tracking online almost every day, even went to the post office or referred to their online service. But Rogers keeps ask us ...

PL12 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Returned Rogers's Equipment But...

I have returned Rogers Ignite TV Box, remote controller for TV Box, power adapter for TV Box, Ignite WiFi Gateway (XB6) and power adapter via Canada Post on February 13, 2023.  Canada POST tracking shows that package has been delivered on February 14...

Joke09 by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for a returned item

Canada Post acknowledges return. No one verified it in warehouse. I was charged. This has been going on for 2 months now. I've been dealing with several different agents on support line.  Today  I've been over 3 hours on hold waiting for assistance. ...

Labels