Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International Long Distance and CP24

My senior mother was forced to change to Ignite from the legacy version. The Rogers rep told me to call back to have international long distance added that was already on the legacy version. Now I am waiting over an hour on the phone waiting. Why do ...

Alpha9514 by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Roam Like Home calling issues

I am in Dominican Republic trying to Roam like home and call 1800 number urgently and all I get is a Spanish message about 800 numbers. It would seem I'm not even getting out of DR.   **Labels Added**

France5 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Toll-Free Numbers

I think Marketing needs better copy editing. Not sure how this made it out, or maybe it's a play on words, but Toll-Free should be free for all making the call and not that some Toll-Free numbers are free and some Toll-Free numbers are paid.   Am I ...

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 4.52.45 PM.png
Joel13 by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canada-US Plans - Maximum time/usage limits while in the US

I have a Can-US plan and will be in the US for six months... are there any limits for continued US usage? (I'm concerned that I might accidentally stumble into something similar to the ROGERS-EXT "fair use" policy and have my service suspended while ...

narfit by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Name Display Not Working On Incoming Calls

When I receive incoming calls, there is never a name showing up unless they are already in my contacts.  I see a phone number and the city they are calling from.  Why no names anymore?         ***Edited Labels***

Labels