Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ignite Bundle Price Increase

See Below,   I seriously think, timing sucks.  I haven't even had the chance to pay the third bill.     Can you hear my thoughts on what I should do?   Regards,   COVID19 Budget   --------   Upcoming change to your Ignite Bundle service     Hello Mat...

Unusual Payment Email

Hi, been a customer for over 40 years but all of a sudden within the past two weeks I've been getting threatening messages for overdue bills.  If not paid within 2 days my service will be cut off!  I can't pay a bill if I don't get abill!  I rec'd. a...

Jesseppii by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! double billed

When I decided to add Ignite TV to my disabled son's internet service never ever did I expect to be double billed for the past 14 months starting in October 2022. Rogers, instead of using the address of the existing internet service and add the Ignit...

Billing Concern

Rogers is saying I owe them money,all my payments are up to date,its all recorded through my bank,my bank is now involved with Rogers to correct the problem,cant get to speak with anyone in there credit dept unless you want to stay on hold for 2hrs,r...

Change in Payment Due Date

The recent change in Rogers payment due date will have a negative impact on those on monthly programs/payments like ODSP for example, those that are desparately struggling in these times! For example, this month's payment due date is May 30th. This m...

TCV1214 by I plan to stick around
  • 54 replies
  • 6 likes

Charged After a Fraudulent Activity on My Account

I have made a fraud claim and cancelled everything on my account and still got a bill of 62$. Neither retention department nor nobody did nothing for me. I have a bill due on December 23rd and for the service which I never received. For some reason t...

mkay1112 by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers Overcharged on Final Invoice

I've been having a really difficult time with Rogers and their Customer Service.   I closed my account in early November, and was sent a final bill. On that bill I was charged for services beyond the date my service ended, as well as an unreturned eq...

cancrowe by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Incorrect Bill

Second month in a row with an incorrect bill despite having spoken to the office of the president. Now I am being stonewalled by the front line to get to a manager. My last day with Rogers? Likely at this point.    *** Edited Labels ***

hidden cancellation fee

One of the call agent from promotion team called in, telling me that she can lower my internet fee with bundle WITHOUT mentioning cancellation fee two month ago. And now they are charging me 300+ for cancelling services. 

User5519 by I'm here a lot
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Data Usage on WhatsApp

Hello,I just opoened a Rogers account 2 days ago.I still had my former phone and barely used this line.Since then, I emitted 3 calls (2 by WhatsApp and one local) and checked my emails.I purchased the 15G infinity program and, to my surprise, I have ...

Anouck by I've been around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Billing

Rogers keep billing me twice. I pay my bill and my account says I still owe and they will charge me daily interest. I paid $580.00 in April because I paid four times and it’s still going on. I have spent hours one the phone but no help     **Added La...

Trixie269 by I've been here awhile
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Made a Payment to the Wrong Account

Hi I have a rogers account (rogers high speed internet only) and added rogers as payee in my  new bank account only instead of entering my Rogers Account number i entered my Rogers Internet account number and made 2 online payments until I noticed th...

pleblanc19 by I've been around
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! return a payment made to a wrong account

I have rogers internet service and the payment I made recently got posted to a incorrect rogers account. I called customer service asking them to transfer or refund but to my disappointment they said the payment cannot be transferred to my Rogers acc...

Maazu by I'm here a lot
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone buyout

2year contract just ended and can't return my phone as it has a crack.  Works fine for me and no problem keeping it.  Almost $500 to buy it out.  My bill lowered from $105 to $65 a month.  I continued making the $105 payment on the first and second b...

Resolved! Upfront Edge

In June of this year I received an e-mail telling me that my Samsung S23 was to be returned to Rogers by June 17 or  I would need to Pay $700 to keep it. I decided to change providers and on June 15, I got my new plan and phone. I then tried to retur...

latewest by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Overcharge for service , don't get money back

Hello Community, Rogers is over charging me since nine (9) month for a service I don't use. Meanwhile the total  amount accumulated to  $1,291.50 . I called Rogers within the last three month several times,  with no success getting my money back. Eve...

um by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Payment tabs just aren't working...

Hi,Everytime I try to set up an automatic payment on the Rogers bill and payment tab, I'm greeted with this screen.   I clicked on the "See how to make an online payment option" and it didn't say anything about this issue.Also, I've tried to make the...

Rogers.png rogersonlinepayment.png rogersonlinepayment(viabank).png
huyanh21 by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

International messaging costs

I’ve noticed a few dollars here and there in my last couple bill cycles for international messaging costs - I have no idea where this is coming from. This bill cycle I incurred a pretty sizable charge for international messaging and decided to call R...

YChargeMe by I've been around
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it phishing?

I received an email that looks pretty legitimate saying I owed $28 from a cancelled account and will be sent to collections if I don’t pay. I called Rogers separately to see if it was true and the operator said that the account number on the email wa...

Jmm1976 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing - Rogers tried to double charge me!!

I signed up for auto payment on both my mobile and home internet accounts. Today Oct 17th is when. Usually charge my account. What happened is they charged me the first time as usual and the payment went through successfully and then they tried to ch...

ferasbulbul by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Labels