Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Collection Issue

Hello,   I have had an account sent to collections from many years ago. I was struggling financially at the time when I closed my account, but there was an outstanding bill for the equipment. I have returned the equipment, however I still have this c...

nkarpi by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 3.6% Price Increase

Just voicing my displeasure on finding out on my own of a monthly rate increase of 3.6%. No heads up by way of notification in any form....other than the monthly bill notice with what was obviously a higher price.   Don't care why, yadda yadda....jus...

ByetheSea by I'm here a lot
  • 27 replies
  • 10 likes

Billing with no explanation

I cancelled my account over two years ago and returned my equipment however Rogers is still asking for money.Multiple calls and different answers, and now multiple calls, emails and messages from “collection agents” with whom I have never had, nor ev...

Early cancellations fee

HiI recently acquired an ignite connection, for personal reasons I had to move from my apartment and I was advised that I can transfer the connection to someone in my home or cancel it and they can get a new one.They got a new connection within a wee...

WJ95 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30-day Satisfaction Guarantee Policy

Hi,I had taken Rogers connection recently on 18th Jan 2024 after porting to my old number based on certain conditions as agreed during our call, Interaction ID: I21xxxxxx52. I am not convinced with the services as agreed and faced connection issues a...

Why do Rogers stores exist???

I have been with Rogers for over 25 years and have never been treated as poorly as today? What do your stores exist for??? I ring the doorbell to get in and some young woman tells me to call customer to pay off my phone/device. I said that I would li...

Double billing

I have been trying to contact Rodgers for about three months about a bill I got. I have payed my bill every month without a problem. Now I have a bill that says I didn’t pay for one month and I did. I would like this cleared up so I don’t keep gettin...

LMD1001 by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bill Pricing Increased

I've been with rogers 20 years, I recently finished 2 year plan phone plan and was looking forward to finally saving money but the hike of my bill is outrageous, where is everyone switching to? Who is a better provider?       ***Added Labels***

Chizzy by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Misleading

The Rogers "Win back departmen"t assured me that I wouldn't be billed until I ported my number over from the carrier I changed to from Fido.The process to port my phone number was difficult and the Rogers customer service was terrible so I decided I ...

Shane238 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roaming Charge

I have a roaming charge, but I would like to know if I can pay it in blocks. I made a payment and today I have the same debt.     ***Edited Labels***

Resolved! Can’t Access MyRogers Account Details

Message "Sorry, we’re not able to display your info. We’re working to fix the issue." displayed Over a months already this message was displayed every time I logged in to My rogers account.  I could not view/print my bills nor viewed my payment histo...

xinless by I've been here awhile
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Account sent to collections, what do I do from here?

Long story short, I was out of a job for nearly a year and was unable to pay my Rogers wireless bill. I got an email from rogers@tcr.ca saying that Roger's had sold my account to total credit recovery, this was a couple months ago. I am now receiving...

nick7799 by I've been around
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect equipment charge on my credit score

Hi I gave up Rogers connection in the later part of the year 2021, and couldn’t return equipment due to Covid restrictions until October 2022. I have an email confirmation from Rogers that they located the equipment in October 2022 and reversed the c...

Suhasini by I've been around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unreturned Equipment Charge

So since my house burned down and I havw called rogers and have told me there wasn't anything they could do for me-that regardless I need to pay for the requirement which is over $250. They expect for me to claim It oninsurance, but I didn't not have...

Pls reimburse back $71.19 on my account at once.

Hello president officer, My internet plan with Rogers end in 12/15/2023, but nobody remind me of this. I keep on paying my monthly fee $54.23 online. Only on 12/14/2023 I go online and found something strange with my Rogers account, it appears the bi...

OliverW by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Early Return of Upfront Edge Device

My Upfront Edge plan term ends in 4 months (April). I have read about the problems people have with returning Upfront Edge devices and getting charged the Upfront Edge amount. I want to return my Upfront Edge device as soon as possible and am prepare...

ayf by I'm here a lot
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Im being phantom billed for a service I dont have.

I used to have Rogers internet last year until I called to cancel the internet. Instead of cancelling the internet the agent "suspended" my account which I didnt know. I had assumed she cancelled it and I returned the modem and moved out of the place...

JR30 by I'm here a lot
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Mandatory autopayments

To demand autopayment registration to continue the plan of $0.00 for my phone plan that I was promised would continue is a violation of my financial privacy.  I have been responsible to pay my bills since I have begun paying bills many, many years ag...

Ellimac69 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels