MyRogers & Rogers Apps
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can’t sign in to home connect app

Been trying to sign in to home connect app for days. Called tech support many times. Every time I type in my Roger’s credentials on home connect app it just loops back to the sign in screen as if I had never tried logging in at all. No error message ...

Jake44 by I've been here awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't proceed with home connect app

I bought the Rogers self install modem, and upon downloading the app it keeps on redirecting me to the website over and over. Is this an issue with me alone or other users too? Devs should be on this matter.   **Labels Added**    

KMurreh by I've been around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot View Sportsnet Plus Content

Anyone else been having issues with sportsnet plus saying you aren’t subscribed to any content? It’s been over a week now where I log in via my TV provider (Rogers) where I am subscribed to all sportsnet channels, but the app is saying otherwise.    ...

jmmelo92 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HomeConnect App Login Loop

We just recently switch over to rogers home services from Telus. We were told we needed the homeconnect App to setup our services. Downloaded the app, tried to login and continue to get the login loop. I've tried uninstalling, delete cache/data and w...

Mattman1991 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Crave App Captcha Issue

Just got Crave subscription through Rogers. Downloaded the Crave app on my phone and tried to sign in using the Rogers TV Provider. I can't get past the Captcha.  After clicking the verify button on the Captcha it just returns to the 'I am Not a Robo...

peterk by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ignite TV not working with Chromecast

I have contacted Rogers on this issue and to no avail. It was working about two months ago and I have had nothing but issues since. I would really appreciate it if someone would contact me and rectify this.     ***Added Labels***

Lawyerman9 by I've been here awhile
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! App doesn’t work

Sorry, we can't retrieve youraccount information here. Pleasego to rogers.com to sign in , this message shows up everything I try to use the app   **Labels Added**    

Blueleaf14 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ignite HomeConnect App - Can't Login

I've been trying to login and I keep getting an error:"Sorry, we're having some trouble"Support doesn't seem to know what's going on.I've tried on both a completely up-to-date iPhone 14 and Pixel 6.Any ideas?     ***Edited Labels***

MikeNeri81 by I plan to stick around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers ignite login app loop

Downloaded app on Samsung s23, latest updateWhen I press sign-in button on app first launch, it takes me to chrome for login, including multi factor auth on the first time. Redirects back to login idRestarting app goes directly to chrome login, enter...

Moe16 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes