MyRogers & Rogers Apps
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Changed my plan

I changed my plan earlier today; however this is not yet reflected in MyRogers account (nor do I have live data usage stats). On the MyRogers app my previous plan is still showing (as well as the amount due / due date). Any idea how long this will ta...

MyRogers Incompatible with Mobile Safari?

Hey there,So I was looking at MyRogers and saw there was an offer to renew my home services contract at the same price but get like immensely more TV. No brainer with the bill about to jump by 110/month!But when I tried to accept the offer, it would ...

Cannot change plans on myrogers?

I recently moved to another country but want to keep my canadian number, every time i try to change my plan to the bare minimum(text and talk) and click proceed to checkout it tells me the following.   Sorry! Something Went Wrong. We're working ...

Timtam by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers App and Data Tracking

I was hoping to raise a concern regarding tracking data...It appears to be that once you add on a data pass to your account mid-cycle, you're no longer able to track your usage.The message displayed in my case is "Since you made a recent change, usag...

Chimdi by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Add to cart - but where is cart?

I clicked "Add to cart" on something. Now I see no way to go to the cart to review it before I complete the purchase. This website is terrible! Hard to navigate. Mostly hype and advertising. Unclear information, possibly incomplete.   **Labels Added*...

jc277 by I plan to stick around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Site won't let me upgrade phone.

I tried to upgrade my phone on the myrogers app, and it would have a "Sorry! Something Went Wrong." error when I clicked checkout. So I switched to desktop, used 2 different browsers, and am getting the same error on the page before the one with the ...

dnkghs by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

MyRogers Usage Always Wrong on Infinite Plan

A couple months ago I switched to an Infinite unlimited plan, with 10+10GB max data. First the MyRogers app shows usage of 8GB out of 10GB max data so I will quickly lose after agreeing to upgrade from a 13gb plan to 20, yet now I get 10. Then they a...

jay99 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes