MyRogers & Rogers Apps
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! MyRogers Account No Longer Linked?

Hello all. Is anyone have problem with myrogers app? I have been using for years and out of the blue when i tried to sign in today and it say i dont have a linked account?   **Labels Added**    

Tony40 by I've been around
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

old cancelled account removal

I want to remove an old Rogers account that shows that I cancelled it from my selection screen on the "myrogers" app. Also, my two mobile wireless accounts are both called "JOHN".     ***Added Labels***

olaf19 by I'm here a lot
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers app usage

Ever since I added rogers internet about 4 months ago I haven't been able to check my data usage for my phone on the app. It always says next bill cycle but never works. I was told to make a post here so they could troubleshoot the issue and make a t...

Rcfox by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MyRogers iPhone App

The last two days I have attempted to log in through the iPhone app and it continues to immediately sign me out saying my session expired. What’s going on?       ***Added Labels***

MyRogers App Not Working After the Update

When trying to sign into the app I get an error message.Sorry something went wrongWe're working to fix this as soon as possible. Check back later.It's been weeks. I can sign in via website.   *Added Labels*

jkim0 by I've been around
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

MyRogers app not working

I just did a transfer of ownership of my account and I set my password, I can login onto my account on the website but when I try on the app it says “An account is not linked to this profile” and directs me to rogers.com. I am also trying to link my ...

7shp by I've been around
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

My Rogers App

Just went to my app, it’s changed and I can’t log on. I can access on my desktop, just not the app. I have an IPhone 13 Pro and just updated it to 16.1.1       ***Edited Labels***

Mobile App Error

Set up auto payment credit card and ensured I set it up a week before my internet bill was due but it didn't register and now I'm a week late for my internet bill.    I left a 1 star review and the developer responded agreeing with me and told me "He...

tokhan by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown Server Error when I try to find out usage

My Internet usage is over the limit last month for the first time ever. I need to know what's going on but when I click on Usage I get "Unknown Server Error". Happened 3 days in a row. Tried chat and even called on the phone but I just got upsell and...

rsiddall by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MyRogers Site Issues

While using the MyRogers website on Google Chrome, I am unable to change my flex channels and I keep getting a message that reads: "Alert: Technical Error. Sorry, there's a problem on our end. Thanks for your patience while we work to fix it". This i...

MyRogers account app is not opening

MyRogers account app is not recognizing my password or account.....was this affected in the outage? When can this be restored? Not happy, as there are no realy updates or responses. I am expecting emails for important things, this is NOT acceptable f...

LiFen63 by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot see TV services on home page

I have linked my account and been past one billing cycle but cant click on the link for TV services or Internet on the home page or mobile app. Interestingly enough I have no problem navigating to the monthly bill. I have spent countless hours on liv...

anna1359 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MyRogers App - Usage not available

There has been a reoccuring problem with the rogers app on my phone, I am unable to check the data usage on my phone becuase it says usage not available, this has been a problem on my oneplus 8 pro phone and has been like that for months. I have trie...

Minxiang by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Data Usage Unavailable on the App

I have been unable to view my data usage for the phones in my plan for 5 days now, anyone else having this problem?We have a shared plan and don't want to go over the data as the overage charges are absolutely ridiculous.   ***Edited Labels***

Borkchop81 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Site won't let me upgrade phone.

I tried to upgrade my phone on the myrogers app, and it would have a "Sorry! Something Went Wrong." error when I clicked checkout. So I switched to desktop, used 2 different browsers, and am getting the same error on the page before the one with the ...

dnkghs by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes