MyRogers & Rogers Apps
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Usage details not available.

Hello everyone, I have 5G home Internet from ROGERS and every time I open my MyRogers application On my iPhone to check how much data I used I can’t and I see that the usage details not available so anyone can help or had the same problem before and ...

MyRogers: Services button doesn't work

In the app I cannot access Services (the option is not clickable and disabled)In the website, trying to access Usage and Services it opens to an empty dropdown.Cannot access my data usage details. What should i do?   ***ADDED LABELS***

Poorlight by I've been around
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Internet Detailed Usage

I need to view current internet usage. I can view what is outstanding, but would like to view current cycle data. Have tried via the app and online and reached out to support. Support didn't provide any useful information. They kept providing old cyc...

Tanya326 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My Rogers App wont allow login

the app won't let me log in. It continually sends me to a new captcha, even when I get all correct. I have to log on on a browser. Reading the other reviews, this is a problem for many! I have a Samsung S22+ I rebooted the phone and I also have CClea...

R_Ainbinder by I've been here awhile
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Biometrics

Up until today - November 14, 2022 - I have been able to login to the myrogers app using my fingerprint. Today, when I opened the app, the entire homepage was different and the option to login using biometrics was gone! I had to go old school and typ...

My Rogers App Crashing

Hi, This app keeps crashing on me over the past week with the new update (Samsung S21+). I would like to pay my over due bill since you won't take my payment in stores and over the phone anymore. I have cleared the Cache, App Data and have uninstalle...

JVG1812 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to See Data Usage on MyRogers App on iPhone

It randomly stopped working about 2 months ago.  I can't figure it out....because i litterally have tried everything.  Spent hours on the internet searching for answers, tried each and every suggestion (you name it....i probably tried it).  Only thi...

rogers.jpg

Multi-factor authentication

rogers cell phone SMS Multi-factor authentication not working. It is turned on in MY Rogers account  but I never receive a SMS code when logging in ?   ***EDITED LABELS***

sierra1989 by I plan to stick around
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! App doesn’t work

Sorry, we can't retrieve youraccount information here. Pleasego to rogers.com to sign in , this message shows up everything I try to use the app   **Labels Added**    

Blueleaf14 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Usage and Services is not accessible

In the app I cannot access Services (the option is not clickable and disabled)In the website, trying to access Usage and Services it opens to an empty dropdown.Cannot access my data usage details.   *Added Labels*

concon86 by I've been here awhile
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Home phone online manager

Is there something going on with the online manager? I've tried signing in multiple times, but all I get is that it's unavailable at the moment.   **Labels Added**

Sparrow2 by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Technical error

When i try to access manage TV or Internet. Sorry, There is a problem on our end. Thanks for your Patience while we work to fix it. Please Check back later. .....it's been over two months called technical support a few times and nobody can figure out...

mich1102 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed my plan

I changed my plan earlier today; however this is not yet reflected in MyRogers account (nor do I have live data usage stats). On the MyRogers app my previous plan is still showing (as well as the amount due / due date). Any idea how long this will ta...

Unable to View Internet Usage

When I try to see my internet usage in the Rogers app, I always get this message “something went wrong”- I deleted the app and reinstalled it- the software on my phone is updated- I have the latest version of the Rogers app       ***Edited Labels***

jane16 by I've been here awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers App and Smart Home Monitoring App Not Working

I am have issues with the Rogers app and Smart home app. It doesn’t work on any of my apple devices. It keeps saying there is an issue and we are trying to fix it!  For the Rogers app this has been going on for about a year! And I just had a smart ho...

BAB31 by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes