MyRogers & Rogers Apps
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Changing Caller ID - An impossible task

I'm trying to change the caller id on my wireless accounts, the link you have provided is overdue and useless. The video you have shared was from 2020 and via mobile app.  When i try to login on computer, there isn't an option under quick links to ch...

baris41 by I've been around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MFA Sign in

As many we have my wife (as primary account holder for billing) plus myself and my two sons. I tried to log into this community and I needed to use our primary account email and password and then it asks for MFA to either her email or cellphone. I tr...

ATP13 by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet Billing

My bill was to  be paid by Feb 8 2023 , so on Feb 8 2023 I logged in to pay my bill and voila I already have a late payment charge on my bill  .  .   Rogers  you give a date to be paid and before I have a chance to pay the bill on that date you add a...

sierra1989 by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

old cancelled account removal

I want to remove an old Rogers account that shows that I cancelled it from my selection screen on the "myrogers" app. Also, my two mobile wireless accounts are both called "JOHN".     ***Added Labels***

olaf19 by I'm here a lot
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MyRogers app not working

I just did a transfer of ownership of my account and I set my password, I can login onto my account on the website but when I try on the app it says “An account is not linked to this profile” and directs me to rogers.com. I am also trying to link my ...

7shp by I've been around
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to See New Phone Offers

For days now I am unable to see the New Phones Offers under My Rogers . No one can help and I have to wait up to 7 business days . Why there is such a website if customers cannot see it ?   *Added Labels*

serpico by I plan to stick around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MyRogers - Device Balance and Upgrade

I just got a new iphone on the 24 month plan.  At one point I saw the breakdown of flebtab showing monthly amount, plus phone cost, and ending dates.  Now that I've signed up, I'm not seeing this on 'my rogers' account.  How do I bring this informati...

MyRogers Site Issues

While using the MyRogers website on Google Chrome, I am unable to change my flex channels and I keep getting a message that reads: "Alert: Technical Error. Sorry, there's a problem on our end. Thanks for your patience while we work to fix it". This i...

Cannot see TV services on home page

I have linked my account and been past one billing cycle but cant click on the link for TV services or Internet on the home page or mobile app. Interestingly enough I have no problem navigating to the monthly bill. I have spent countless hours on liv...

anna1359 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I view my bill?

Ever since I got Connected for Success with Rogers, it’s proven to be the best service to my experience…at least by far. But I’m having a hard time viewing my bill as I really need to make some payment. I’m sorry for being late on my payments; didn’t...

Connected by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Add to cart - but where is cart?

I clicked "Add to cart" on something. Now I see no way to go to the cart to review it before I complete the purchase. This website is terrible! Hard to navigate. Mostly hype and advertising. Unclear information, possibly incomplete.   **Labels Added*...

jc277 by I plan to stick around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Special offer email - can't find offer

In the past couple of weeks, I have received two emails saying "Visit MyRogers to view your special offer and upgrade to an Ignite Bundle." The link opens My Rogers, but I see no offers. (Yes, I am logged in.)   Would I do better phoning Rogers to se...

jc277 by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when Swapping Flex Channels

A two and a half hour wait is NOT customer service, by the way ...   I'm trying to change some of the Flex channels, in the first month of using Ignite, and when I try to deselect mostly the sports channels, I get this coming up:   Removing 4K Chann...

Ian_J1 by I've been here awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Many Options on My Rogers Account do not work

haven't been able to access My Rogers for more than a week now.  Can see my amount owing but can't access anything else on My Rogers, including downloading my bill or looking at the bill.  Just the amount owing when My Rogers page loads, nothing else...

RyeEncoke by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i see my bill and what is "current balance"?

New to rogers. How do I see my bill from the app. I click billing and see "current balance" 0 (payment required by date X) . Then below that is "view bill" which shows a higher number. Which one here is the bill i have to pay. What does the current b...

lakooo by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! "Details not available"

Why am I getting this detail not available message on myrogers app? Is this a widespread problem, or is it just me with this problem?   ***Added Labels***

Unable to view MyRogers bill on Safari or Chrome

my mac does not allow me to view rogers PERSONAL BILL from either chrome or safari -browsers- I  tried changing the "user agent" on Develop tab - but still cant view my bill.:) I can pay it no problem (LOL ) but I cant see my bill. I heard Rogers sit...

crstone by I've been here awhile
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes