Ignite TV™
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

sound issues with my rogers ignite tv

I have had 3 technicians come and nobody can fix tis problem. whenever i use apps off my samsung smart tv like netflix yourutbe fubo prime dazn everything is good. but when i go back to cable there is no sound . nobody knows why. is it my smart tv . ...

YouTube App and lacking functionality

So, I have seen another post here about this issue, however I cannot reply to any posts within it. So…I have been battling with Rogers for over a year about this very simple issue. Numerous tickets have been opened, only to have them closed by some l...

3rd Party apps not remembering passwords

Anyone else having issues with Netflix, prime video and YouTube always asking you to login when you start the applications from the IgniteTV applications?Or do you ever have an issue with the apps login you out as you watch?   *Added Labels*

RN_Ja by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

APPS Menu Screen

Is there any way to declutter the APPS selection screen?  Personally I don't think I will ever use more than 3 apps.  Is there any way to only show those apps that a viewer is interested in, similar to the broadcast TV favourites.?       ***Edited La...

brianmsheen by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Intermittent Issues with Voice Commands

Over the last week, I have been having intermittent issues with voice commands.  For example, if I say "Youtube" it will take me to Youtube.  But if I say "Hockey on Youtube", I get the message "something is not right".  Sometimes if I say "guide" or...

jjjjy7 by I'm a reliable contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Ignite TV App Unable to Cast

I can chromecast YouTube and other streaming to my TV but Ignite won't cast. It used to but now I just get error message. Very discouraged.     ***Edited Labels***

MIKE935 by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Youtube - FF

Is there anyway to fast forward / rewind on Youtube, other than in 10 second intervals?  Its a real battery drain if you want to skip forward.     ***Edited Labels***

jjjjy7 by I'm a reliable contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes