Ignite TV™
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Replace Ignite Remote

I've had Ignite for a number of years, and my remote is now worn out, with the main OK button now gone. Can you please send me a new one?         ***Edited Labels***

ToBanks by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Harmony and Ignite

Just changed over to ignite and wanted to know what people that have harmony remotes are entering for the ignite boxes?Xfinity Xi6-T or Rogers Xi6-T?     ***Added Labels***

Resolved! Ignite TV

Just upgraded to Ignite tv and new modem(500Mbps) I find that 40% of the time the tv starts up quickly able to watch within a few seconds but the rest of the time between pushing the power button on the remote and being able to see a a station can ta...

beary1 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to toggle TV inputs on Ignite remote?

Does anyone know how to toggle through tv input (hdmi connections) using the rogers ignite voice remote? My ignite remote is synced with my tv for power and volume and when I press the tv input button it shows all of my hdmi inputs however I can’t se...

taylor1957 by I've been here awhile
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! XRA Big Button Voice Remote

@CommunityHelps  Not sure whether you are aware of this but Comcast recently made a new XRA Large Button Voice Remote available to customers who have accessibility issues with the XR15 remote.   https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/get-to-know-xr...

Xfinity_XRA_Remote.png
-G- by Resident Expert
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

How to remotely control ignite tv box

My mother in law is handicapped and we like to be able to remotely control her ignite box to change channels and adjust the volume of her TV. Can this be done?Txs     ***Edited Labels***

blcheff by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with XR15 remote control

There are many good things about Ignite, but the XR15 remote control is definitely inferior to the old netbox remotes for a few reasons:- many of the buttons are harder to press, notably the arrow and 'ok' buttons.- the low profile buttons and the wa...

BLW by I plan to stick around
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes

replacement for Ignite TV Remote

Replacement required for Ignite TV Remote.  Remote skips ahead when using arrrow forward buttons.  Went to retail outlet and was directed to process request here.     ***Added Labels***

modela by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Ignite Remote

So while watching a show, the pause, fast forward and rewind buttons are obvious.  Where is the stop?  Just got this silly new system and it is far more convoluted for recordings both setting and watching.  Hate it.   **Labels Added**    

jinx8910 by I plan to stick around
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Using my Sony Smart TV with Ignite

Hi. I recently got Ignite and when the technician set it up on my Sony Smart TV there were two options: basic cable (Rogers) or Google TV. The technician set up basic cable so that I use only the Rogers remote. My question is as follows: If I want to...

don10 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Set Favourites as Default List in Ignite TV Guide

Is there any way to permanently have "favorites" appear when I click "guide" on my remote? It always reverts back to showing all the channels so it takes a number of clicks to get back to favs.    tnks     **Labels Added**

markfink777 by I plan to stick around
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Using the old Champion URC2125 remote with Ignite Xi6-T box

I finally migrated to Ignite yesterday! We got the Xi6-T entertainment boxes with XR-15v2-RQ voice remotes, which are admittedly quite nice, albeit the buttons are a bit stiff. (Do they loosen up with use?) Anyhow, I had an old Champion URC2125 (http...

Resolved! Harmony remote and ignite tv

I just got the ingite tv box Xi6-T and have been trying all day to get it to work with the harmony hub. I added the device on the harmony pc app as the Rogers Xi6-T, Rogers Tx061aei (model number on bottom of box) and even tried Rogers Ignite tv... a...

Bov103 by I've been here awhile
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Ignite TV remote and interface Terrible for Seniors

I live in a Condo and they switched over to ignite tv the whole building with a special plan. I find that for seniors that are not tech savvy the remote is terrible and interface. Even the big button remote doesn't help. I'll point out the reasons wh...

Partheon by I plan to stick around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers Ignite Remote no longer defaults to HDMI 1

My LG Smart TV recently did an upgrade and now my Rogers Ignite remote no longer defaults to HDMI 1 (the TV input) when I turn on the TV with the Rogers Ignite remote.  For some reason it defaults to streaming services. I have to manually select HDMI...

DonF12 by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Harmony 665 Remote

Hi All,   I am trying to setup my Harmony 665 Remote to change the channels on my Rogers Xi6 box but it only allows me to control the volume. I have tried over and over in my Harmony software to set it up, but when I try to configure ChannelUp and Ch...

shedrock by I plan to stick around
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes