Ignite TV™
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

On demand

If your going to put sports on the on demand section put the whole thing on not cut it off when its almost done. Put the whole hame on to the finish. Very frustrating. Do better Roger's for what the costumer is paying for!   ***ADDED LABELS***

rlamarche by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Resuming an On Demand Program with Ignite TV

Good day, Just got Ignite.  My issue how do I return to an On Demand program that I am in the process of watching and want to finish a later date/time, or if I have hit pause and the pause time expires before I return to it and I am now on another ch...

GRDU by I've been here awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

City TV On Demand

So I have CityTV - Toronto in my channels but when I try to watch Chicago Fire On Demand and try to watch older episodes it says I have to subscribe to CityTV.  I am not understanding this.     Thank You in Advance New User   ***ADDED LABELS***

adtaylor by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please bring back text TV and Movie listings

I switched to Ignite recently and the first thing that jumped at me is how poorly TV and movie listings are designed. In my archaic legacy box I could switch listings to the text mode and it would show a very informative view - a list of titles on th...

andre_52 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Real housewives of Atlanta

Latest season (15) crave on demand has all the episodes except for the very last episode available. Why is this??   *** Edited Labels ***

Mgamb336 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Autoplay on On Demand TV Episodes?

Is there an autoplay setting for watching tv episodes on demand in ignite tv? Hate having it default back to the audio on the last cable channel I watched. I don’t want to be prompted for every episode.       ***Edited Labels***

Shesammy by I'm here a lot
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Changes to Rogers on Demand Programming

All I can say is that I am not a happy customer with the recent unannounced changes to Rogers on Demand content.  3 weeks ago I could go to Rogers on Demand and  choose a genre in regards to either movies or tv shows and choose from a variety of free...

devilusay by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Ignite TV App on Amazon Fire Tablet

I can run ignite tv with no problem on my Samsung A5 phone. It also runs fine on my daughters ipad.   I can only view recorded shows on my Amazon fire tablet. On demand shows error out. When I try to ask for my channel guide I also error out.   I can...

Resolved! Outlander Season 7

Why are episodes 1 and 2 missing?   *** Edited Labels ***

RudyF by I've been around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Curious about purchased movies.

So... I have 15 movies I've *bought* at about $25 each (much like buying a DVD) over the past year or so, but may be moving outside Rogers territory for a job and likely won't be able to access them through streaming on a Rogers service.  Do I get to...

Does Rogers plan to get rid of On Demand service?

Just wondering if Rogers is planning on not having it anymore . Was disappointed n the summer I like to watch shows on demand example will Trent you need Disney for that I taped the first 2 episodes I’m wondering all show going on that direction.You ...

Laurajane09 by I plan to stick around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing Ignite TV

We are a family of 5 and I just got Ignite TV.  I have my account registered with MyRogers and can use the Ignite TV app easily.  My question is how do others in my family login to the Ignite TV app on their devices?  Surely I do not have to share my...

DwayneP by I've been around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to find a specific movie on Rogers on Demand

How can I search of a specific Rogers on Demand movie. Right now, it looks like the only way to find a specific movie is to scroll down the list 6 movies at a time. Given that there are over 6,000 free to view movies, this is not a practical situatio...

Mike-Ott by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ignite app play button missing

I've been using the app to watch movies on demand on my ipad for several weeks. Suddenly the play button has disappeared and I no longer have the option to watch movies. I've restarted the ipad, and deleted and reuploaded the app. No help. I've notic...

CAN’T FFWD PVR PROGRAM

Recorded a program channel 129 CTC Atlantic.  When I played it, could not fast forward through program or commercials.  Message “fast forward not allowed on this device”???? Can they do this?   *** Edited Labels ***

RTiman by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! "Alone: Frozen" episode not posted properly

I've been watching the History channel's "Alone: Frozen" using my Ignite TV, watching them after they air. However, what is supposed to be episode 5 ("Outfoxed") is actually episode 4 through Ignite. I've opened a ticket, had it closed, re-opened it ...

Resolved! 4K cost

If movies are shot in 4K or even 8k how come we are paying “extra” to watch them ?   *** Edited Labels ***

Peter-karen by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes