Ignite TV™
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Crave Login via Ignite

Hello! I already have a Crave subscription but do not see where I can login to my account to access it via my Ignite TV box. I have the option to subscribe via Rogers but I already have the sub. Any insight is most appreciated. Thanks!   **Labels Add...

Resolved! Can't Watch Ignite TV App Outside The House?

Hey guys, just got rogers ignite about a week ago, my girlfriend was at home watching it and I tried using my app while I was away.. and it wasn't working for me says not available for every channel that I have.. but it was working still at home..Wit...

Kylek91 by I've been here awhile
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Casting Ignite TV With Firestick

I am moving from Bell to Rogers next week. Will I be able to cast from my android phone to a Firestick or Fire TV. I read the posts here and not sure. Also I can't get a clear answer from Rogers. Thank you.   *Added Labels*

Klepto84 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre-existing Acorn tv subscription

I already have an Acorn tv subscription.  I cannot find a way of logging in to my Acorn TV account in Ignite.  The app just wants me to subscribe through Rogers.  Can I not use the built-in app instead of casting from my iPad?   **Labels Added**    

dcdanko by I plan to stick around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers Ignite TV App on Fire TV

I just switched from Bell to Rogers and was promised I could watch using the Ignite app on my many Fire TVs. This worked great with the Bell Fibe app for years. I see that it is available for Rogers Shaw customers but not regular Rogers customers. Th...

Milestone99 by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers Streaming vs Roku

New subscriber to Rogers Home Internet.   I have a Roku TV.  Interested in comments on ROKU vs Rogers Streaming ? Pros and cons?   *** Edited Labels ***

Badger51 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TOU.TV Ignite TV App Request

Hello/Bonjour, For people who don’t live in Quebec and whose first language is French, we don’t have access to tou.tv in the tv apps (like Netflix, Prime, etc.). It seems like an easy fix for you and a gesture of good faith toward the French Canadian...

desrojean by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ignite TV app

If and when will there be a pc version of this app since i dont have a cell phone or tablet or an operating system that I can use the current version of it?   **Labels Added**

hiho by I'm a regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Error TVAPP-00282

Hi All, I've got an annoying issue happening on my computer.  I'm using Safari on a MacBook Air running Ventura (13.4). Every time I select a show to watch I get Error TVAPP-00282, I get the option to Resume, and when I do, the volume is muted.  Abou...

kevani by I plan to stick around
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Accessing Ignite TV on a Smart TV without a Box

I have a new 2020 LG Smart TV.  I can watch Ignite TV via my computer, iPad and iphone (obviously without a box).  I want to be able to watch Ignite on the new TV the same way.  However, it wont let me because I dont have an IOS or Android system as ...

MommaMirab by I'm here a lot
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't Watch Certain Channels On Ignite TV App

I cannot watch certain channels, says connect to your in home wifi, I am connected to my in home wifi, it does it on all devices, it doesn’t care if I’m on The gateway itself or the wifi pod provided by rogers, I’ve re installed the app, it makes no ...

JHRM by I've been here awhile
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

stingray music

I recently signed up for Rogers Ignite Total TV package. The installation went well and the technician asked me if I wanted basic internet naively I said yes. Installation went well TV channels worked. I was going through the channels and asked for S...

kickgoal1 by I've been here awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Ignite TV App on Amazon Fire Tablet

I can run ignite tv with no problem on my Samsung A5 phone. It also runs fine on my daughters ipad.   I can only view recorded shows on my Amazon fire tablet. On demand shows error out. When I try to ask for my channel guide I also error out.   I can...

Resolved! Ignite app stopped working

Ignite app won’t show guide or recordings on app only. Tv box works fine. Tried on multiple devices and seen other on people posting on twitter similar issue   ***EDITED LABELS***

leonard2794 by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes